No Need For Me....?

Started by tenchinoneed, November 23, 2015, 02:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone, Longtime fan and probably a longer time lurker of forums and the internet in general.
Started off a fan in the late 90's with the height of my Tenchi experience being there (OVA's 1 & 2, Tenchi TV and Shin Tenchi). Starting around GXP, 3rd OVA and beyond I felt things went down both in terms of art & story but think thats apart of aging (and dwindling of the over dependence on digital animation) and noticing the obvious (prob would never watch the Pretty Sammy TV series a second time haha.) but still willing to check it out til the very end.
Being more specific, I've come around just checking out what official artwork is available digitally, currently sitting on a couple books i may be scanning in the future but don't wanna be a repeat if these are already available.

Quote from: tenchinoneed on November 23, 2015, 02:09:42 PM
currently sitting on a couple books i may be scanning in the future but don't wanna be a repeat if these are already available.

Jibril and Shades of blue would be the best people to get together with on this, Also Welcome!

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 23, 2015, 06:17:15 PM

Jibril and Shades of blue would be the best people to get together with on this, Also Welcome!

Good to know, will send them a note. and Thanks!

Belated welcome :)

I'd say the 3 episode Pretty Sammy OAV is worth a watch (but not the 26 ep TV series).

You can find it on youtube.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.