Monster Hunter

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 23, 2012, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who here plays monster hunter? My first one was Monster Hunter 2G and really enjoyed that one back in high school a few years back. Now, I currently have Monster Hunter Unite and a English patched version of 3G (which only came out in japan) on my PSP.

I have played it for the PS2 and the Wii. The gameplay has been good for both because in the end it was more about prediction and skill than it was who had the best gear. That sells the game to me. What destroys the game is the interface and the platform. The interface for online is terrible looking for a game with everyone not afk and of like mind to go do this mission.Random disconnects and the wii is wireless unless you get an adapter for it. Being wireless caused me some problems with my network. And I wasn't about to go out and buy an adapter for one game for a system that was my brothers. I do get on but its a pain in the ass.

Online was a requirement in the game. You only play half the game if you don't get online.

The game concept is great and I love it but they just do to many dam thing wrong. We all know how japan loves PC gaming. Capcom can go to hell.

I played "Freedom Unite" for the PSP and liked it.   It was soemthing different and although fantasy it really felt primeval, and the monsters were difficult.  I wonder if it helped to inspire Toriko, which also features a hunter-gatherer theme?  I also like "man versus nature" much better than "man versus man".
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I found irony in their website's name, capcom-UNITY, as the whole reason they changed the game's title is so they can claim there's an "incompatibility" between regional versions. That way they can explain why the western edition cannot connect to japanese servers, while avoiding the truth, which is that those xenophobic isolationists will go to great lengths to avoid playing with "gaijin". As previous releases of Monster Hunter has shown. Yeah, it's no coincidence that MH3U was server region locked. It all goes back to whinny Japanese Monster Hunter cunts and their inability to "deal" with "non-japanese". Bunch of spineless pussies.