GXP and paradise war translation updates/discussion

Started by Eff Efferson, May 07, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 07, 2018, 11:12:38 AM Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:01:21 PM by Eff Efferson
edit 1:

first chapter down.
https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/gxp-17-chapter-1-machine.html

GXP 16 is done, I skipped one chapter, but its litteraly a hey everyone lets gather and watch tv chapter which is followed by a second chapter of gathering around and watching tv... so naturaly nothing important is lost.

https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/gxp-16-index.html

17 will not be  fully translated. sorry but its bad Its hard for me to read in later parts, and I just don't want to anymore. I'm done for the year my dudes. maybe next year when i do the ova 5 novel.
I might do some detailed summaries but not for a while.
here's the summary of what i rememeber

the second seina is nana, the cat thing on the cover, a half goblin shapeshifter who's also actually a boy, he's barigaru's pet,

seina's philospher stone becomes a sentient waifu names natori (a billion) because she's a billiontimes better then nana (seven)
her apearence is all the girls and airi mixed together with washu.

They find out that magic is supposed to be compatable with technology but there was some sort of error and now it isn't.

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

how long do you usually finish TLing 1 chapter, because GXP 7 chapter 7 is taking longer than it usually does in uploading, not to mention I'm eager to read GXP 8 and 9 as well, since I'd prefer a chronological order type of reading the LN instead of reading the TLed part in a random fashion, but i'm not telling you to change your TLing habits since it helps out in the long term when you finish TLing the missing parts of the earlier chapters/volumes

Quote from: oreo on May 09, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
how long do you usually finish TLing 1 chapter, because GXP 7 chapter 7 is taking longer than it usually does in uploading, not to mention I'm eager to read GXP 8 and 9 as well, since I'd prefer a chronological order type of reading the LN instead of reading the TLed part in a random fashion, but i'm not telling you to change your TLing habits since it helps out in the long term when you finish TLing the missing parts of the earlier chapters/volumes

I'm actually working on that today. someways i just have it and get through about two or three... others i barely get through half.  my tranlations are really being held up because the past week I've been working on GXP 15 which is not only filled with names i have to manually cross reference the japanese version to find  (and usualy the reading isnt given the first time they show the name)  but GXP 15 is poorly google translated and its the size of 2-3 other novels.   and the other thing ive been working on is paradise war which is a bunch of new settings and places as well... 

but I'm working on GXP 7 today :P
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

two new updates today
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

seina meets azusa misaki and funaho.
yuzaki gets her debut
seina gets an unexpexted new waifu
mahma masaki shows up for the first time since ova 2.
seina meets neiju

all this and more on tenchi ball z
www.tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/gxp-7-chapter-9-short-version.html?m=1|tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/gxp-7-chapter-9-short-version.html?m=1
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

when will the TL for the missing Vol.8 chapters start, some people prefer a bit of content on the TLs, aside from not including the non-important parts

volume 8 will probably start next week  im taking it easy this week. im in between jobs so right now so im just taking a mental health break. i just spat out a chapter every other day for 2 months lol im a bit drained.  but its next book 15 and paradise war are just side dishes for when i get frustrated with the main course
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Yes. Thank you for the help.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/04/gxp-13-chapter-3-short-version.html

I wanted to finish this chapter i started a while back ... I'm working on gxp 15 and 8 chapter 2 next
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here