Anime > Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki

Now that I think about it

(1/2) > >>

Tenchi Ryu:
How in the hell has Kajishima been heavily involved with Comiket for going on 30 years now, and we still have no description on how he looks or no pictures? Is he actually at comiket? Is his forcing people to not take a picture or something? WTF is up....

Meeeeeeelllllon:
All we have are pictures of the back of his head =/

shades of blue:
Kajishima at Comiket probably looks something like this:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

The man sure does like to hide from the camera.

I still say this IS him.

Dr.Soviet:

--- Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 11, 2012, 11:23:11 AM ---How in the hell has Kajishima been heavily involved with Comiket for going on 30 years now, and we still have no description on how he looks or no pictures? Is he actually at comiket? Is his forcing people to not take a picture or something? WTF is up....

--- End quote ---

Me and Jbril think it's:

shades of blue:

--- Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 11, 2012, 03:34:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 11, 2012, 11:23:11 AM ---How in the hell has Kajishima been heavily involved with Comiket for going on 30 years now, and we still have no description on how he looks or no pictures? Is he actually at comiket? Is his forcing people to not take a picture or something? WTF is up....

--- End quote ---

Me and Jbril think it's:

--- End quote ---

That's probably Hiroki Hayashi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version