Now that I think about it

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 11, 2012, 11:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
How in the hell has Kajishima been heavily involved with Comiket for going on 30 years now, and we still have no description on how he looks or no pictures? Is he actually at comiket? Is his forcing people to not take a picture or something? WTF is up....

All we have are pictures of the back of his head =/
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

Kajishima at Comiket probably looks something like this:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

The man sure does like to hide from the camera.

I still say this IS him.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 11, 2012, 11:23:11 AM
How in the hell has Kajishima been heavily involved with Comiket for going on 30 years now, and we still have no description on how he looks or no pictures? Is he actually at comiket? Is his forcing people to not take a picture or something? WTF is up....

Me and Jbril think it's:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 11, 2012, 03:34:57 PM

Me and Jbril think it's:

That's probably Hiroki Hayashi.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 11, 2012, 04:06:40 PM

That's probably Hiroki Hayashi.

You're probably right actually the lips match up and his nose is pretty big.

Well, at least we now know who Amagasaki, Nobuyuki, and Yosho were modeled after....

I suppose he isn't at the booth (helpers), perhaps mills about the convention anonymously sometime during the weekend.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Smart of him to keep his privacy.  It is hell to get into the public eye.  NisioIsin does the same thing.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Authors likes to keep their fans guessing...
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!