Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"That sounds about right," said Urd.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"This is so freaky," said Ian, "Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd meet with such."
     "But," added Kei, "you can't tell anyone."
     "Why not?" said Ian, "She seemed eagar to say something."
     "That is because I am not able to lie," said Belldandy, "It is only in me to tell the truth."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"think about it," said Urd, "what was your reaction when you learned about this?"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

He looked at her and said, "Let's...not go there, shall we?"

"That's what others would think of you if you spread the word," said Urd.

"Yeah, good point," Ian had to concede, and then began to realize something, "But, does that put Lind in with your crowd?"

"She's the leader of the fighting wings: the Valkyrie forces."

"Then..." he pondered, "Could it be she wanted you and I to meet?"

"It is possible," said Z from where he was leaning against a wall.

"But, why?" he asked, "And why me?  How do I play into any of this?"

"That I don't know," said Z.

He pulled out the laptop because he wanted to see if things were still in there, like his acceptance to school and stuff, to make sure he had not been pranked, and he flipped open the lid to where everyone could see the Yggdrasil emblem on it, though he had no idea that that was what the emblem was.

"That's..." gasped Urd.

"The Yggdrasil system emblem," said Z.

Confused, Ian tipped it down, looked at it, and said, "Funny...I thought it some off-brand company."
((And Skuld says nothing?))

(she's busy in her lab)
There was a small boom and Skuld ran out covered in smoke.
"I finished my latest anti-demon precaution!" she yelled, "if any demon comes in without any divine powers to counter, this will defeat them."
Suddenly the device beeps and starts to blare death metal, causing Z to go rigid and fall to the ground.