Juraian Government and Birthrates

Started by EcchiOujisama, March 21, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Jurai's government seems to be rather similar in structure to the Holy Roman Empire. Over the last 400 years of the Holy Roman Empire the Emperor elected by the Prince-Electors was essentially the most fitting guy from the House of Habsburg. Similarly, the King of Jurai is elected by a set of elite electors, and it is essentially a rubber stamp on whoever happens to have the best tree. I'll accept that electors could theoretically be split between Yosho and Aeka when Azusa dies, but doesn't that point become moot when you remember that Sasami is tied to the most bestest tree ever in Tsunami? Noike knew about the Sasami/Tsunami connection in OVA3, so even if it wasn't known when Yosho and Ryoko fought, it was certainly known by the time talking about Seina being a candidate in GXP happened. Am I missing something? It seems like the only way Sasami doesn't get throne is if she dies or has the option and would refuse. 

And why do these super old Juraians have so few children? Do they only do it once every 7 years like Vulcans? For a guy who has had centuries to have his way with 2 physically attractive wives who still seem to be physically capable of giving birth, Azusa has very few children. You can say the same thing for most of the extended gigantic Tenchi Muyo family tree. While there are roughly 20,000 years between Washu giving birth to Mikumo and Mihoshi being born, Washu is only Mihoshi's great great grandmother. Is there a logical explanation for this beyond assuming something like because space condoms?
The official site for my translation efforts:

http://ecchioujisama.wordpress.com

ooo thats good i knew there had to be a historicaly similar goverment. actualy seiniwa seems to be based off of early japan. the kuramitsus are like shoguns they have all the military power of the country so they really rule and the actual government of seiniwa is basicly a punchline.

renzz is clearly persia. they describe the ship for the seto scouts looking like it belongs to a sultan so thats the theme their going for kajishima is a really smart guy he uses actual knows a ton of really advanced and obscure subject matters that he sneaks into his books.

also yes. all the whos going to be azusas secessor stuff is kinda moot when u realise sasami is by default the strongest candidate.

as for babies everyone wonders this. either their infertle as hell or superfertile and they have space age prophilaxtics.
judging from the novel yosho its that.

yosho and airi had sex once. and she had minaho from it. so clearly their not infertle they must be getting space vesectamies
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Kajishima actually answered the Sasami question long ago: she doesn't want to rule, and no one can make her.

So it's down to Yosho, Tenchi and Seina. My money's on Seina. Neither Yosho nor Tenchi seem motivated or interested, but I see a hint of that Azusa assertiveness in Seina.

Seina will end up becoming the next emperor, otherwise Jurai will risk bankruptcy trying cover the bounties he's racking up. Not that Seina would use that for political gain, mind you, but I suspect Seto will eventually use that to justify placing an Earther on the throne. Toss in Zinv, which contains a 1stgen seed, and his ascension is almost assured to happen.

I think Fap said by the end of GXP they make Yamada the fifth noble house. More evidence!

Huh.  I wonder what EXACTLY qualifies as worthy of getting your own Noble House....  :speculate:

Quote from: BlackAeronaut on March 24, 2017, 04:02:59 AM
Huh.  I wonder what EXACTLY qualifies as worthy of getting your own Noble House....  :speculate:

being able to form contracts with the royal tree. but ultimately tsuname
only members of the four houses were able to untill seina  came along but if tsunami was unwilling to partner any of her progeny with seians descendents that would be that...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

But I thought that people who were not mainline noble blood that DID partner with a tree were typically adopted into one of the four noble houses.

I think one of AstroNerdBoy's articles said something like that.  (Of course, I could be misremembering...)   :emot-iiam:

Quote from: BlackAeronaut on March 25, 2017, 12:07:27 AM
But I thought that people who were not mainline noble blood that DID partner with a tree were typically adopted into one of the four noble houses.

I think one of AstroNerdBoy's articles said something like that.  (Of course, I could be misremembering...)   :emot-iiam:

yes but then they are apart of an established line.  seina wasn't adopted by anyone and he was able to form a contract
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I'm sure the only reason Seina wasn't shuffled into the Masaki house was because his tree was a 1st Gen one.

The real question i want to know is do they accept bitcoin on jurai
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 25, 2017, 12:30:13 AM
Quote from: BlackAeronaut on March 25, 2017, 12:07:27 AM

yes but then they are apart of an established line.  seina wasn't adopted by anyone and he was able to form a contract
Quote from: X18999 on March 27, 2017, 07:30:29 PM
I'm sure the only reason Seina wasn't shuffled into the Masaki house was because his tree was a 1st Gen one.
Okay, that would make more sense.  Bonding to a 1st Generation Tree is exceedingly rare and speaks a lot about a person's character amongst the Juraians.  To my knowledge, the only people in the story still living that have bonded to a 1st Gen can be counted on one hand: Azusa, Yosho, and Seina.

Interesting thought: Kenshi is now in the same boat as his older brother since at the very end of War on Geminar he was able to manifest a single Lighthawk Wing.

Jurai is the common name for the Jurain Empire. Earth is located somewhere in the frontier of Jurain Space.  Jurai is the most powerful nation in the Galactic Union.  Jurain government happens to be a Constitutional Monarchy in which the Royal Family has more power.  Almost all of  Jurains are given the chance of having long lives.  Some may have not to have  longer lives, but find having long lives for their convenience.

When it comes to the Seniwan Empire, it is the largest nation and the second greatest power in the Galactic Union.  The Kuramitsu Family seems to be like the Tokugawa Clan of Edo Period Japan.  While the Kuramitsu Family is a powerful family, it will share its power with the Seniwan Royal Family. The Seniwan Royal  Family will not be puppets of the Kuramitsu Family.  We don't know much about the Seniwan Royal Family.   The Royal Family allows the Kuramitsu Family to be the most powerful of the Seniwan Clans.  The Kuramitsu Family is careful not to abuse its powers and authority. Unfortunately,  many members of the Kuramitsu Family are like Mihoshi's grandfather Minami.  Minami's status as the Head of the Kuramitsu is a lot like Japan's own Emperor. Minami does have a lot of power. Yet, the most powerful member of the Kuramitsu Family is Minami's sister Mikami.   Mikami had the power to demote her brother.

Mihoshi's father Nakita and his family will continue to remain a mystery. Nakita Kuramitsu is either from one of the other powerful Seniwan Clans, or from the Royal Family itself.  I have feeling that Nakita is related to the Empress of the Seniwan Empire. The color of Nakita's hair does confirmed that his family are one of the other powerful Seniwan Clans.  If it turns out that Nakita is a member of the Seniwan Royal Family.  it will make a lot of sense.  Strangely, Nakita feels more like a member of the Kuramitsu Family than his own family.  He may have not like the fact that he was engaged to Mitoto at first. Over time, Nakita would have fallen in love with Mitoto before he married her.

The Seniwan Empire is a Constitutional Monarchy like Jurai.  It once was in a Cold War like situation with Jurai before the founding of the Galactic Union. Jurai and the Seniwan Empire have become fully trusted friends and allies.

:popcorn: :huhm:

Quote from: takahata on March 28, 2017, 04:23:55 PM
Jurai is the common name for the Jurain Empire. Earth is located somewhere in the frontier of Jurain Space.  Jurai is the most powerful nation in the Galactic Union.  Jurain government happens to be a Constitutional Monarchy in which the Royal Family has more power.  Almost all of  Jurains are given the chance of having long lives.  Some may have not to have  longer lives, but find having long lives for their convenience.

When it comes to the Seniwan Empire, it is the largest nation and the second greatest power in the Galactic Union.  The Kuramitsu Family seems to be like the Tokugawa Clan of Edo Period Japan.  While the Kuramitsu Family is a powerful family, it will share its power with the Seniwan Royal Family. The Seniwan Royal  Family will not be puppets of the Kuramitsu Family.  We don't know much about the Seniwan Royal Family.   The Royal Family allows the Kuramitsu Family to be the most powerful of the Seniwan Clans.  The Kuramitsu Family is careful not to abuse its powers and authority. Unfortunately,  many members of the Kuramitsu Family are like Mihoshi's grandfather Minami.  Minami's status as the Head of the Kuramitsu is a lot like Japan's own Emperor. Minami does have a lot of power. Yet, the most powerful member of the Kuramitsu Family is Minami's sister Mikami.   Mikami had the power to demote her brother.

Mihoshi's father Nakita and his family will continue to remain a mystery. Nakita Kuramitsu is either from one of the other powerful Seniwan Clans, or from the Royal Family itself.  I have feeling that Nakita is related to the Empress of the Seniwan Empire. The color of Nakita's hair does confirmed that his family are one of the other powerful Seniwan Clans.  If it turns out that Nakita is a member of the Seniwan Royal Family.  it will make a lot of sense.  Strangely, Nakita feels more like a member of the Kuramitsu Family than his own family.  He may have not like the fact that he was engaged to Mitoto at first. Over time, Nakita would have fallen in love with Mitoto before he married her.

The Seniwan Empire is a Constitutional Monarchy like Jurai.  It once was in a Cold War like situation with Jurai before the founding of the Galactic Union. Jurai and the Seniwan Empire have become fully trusted friends and allies.

:popcorn: :huhm:

so if its a constitutional monarchy that would make the men and women's elder counsels like it's parliament's right? :/ that whole part in book 11 confused me
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here