Juraian Government and Birthrates

Started by EcchiOujisama, March 21, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BlackAeronaut on March 28, 2017, 01:17:17 AM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 25, 2017, 12:30:13 AM
Quote from: BlackAeronaut on March 25, 2017, 12:07:27 AM
But I thought that people who were not mainline noble blood that DID partner with a tree were typically adopted into one of the four noble houses.

I think one of AstroNerdBoy's articles said something like that.  (Of course, I could be misremembering...)   :emot-iiam:
yes but then they are apart of an established line.  seina wasn't adopted by anyone and he was able to form a contract
Quote from: X18999 on March 27, 2017, 07:30:29 PM
I'm sure the only reason Seina wasn't shuffled into the Masaki house was because his tree was a 1st Gen one.
Okay, that would make more sense.  Bonding to a 1st Generation Tree is exceedingly rare and speaks a lot about a person's character amongst the Juraians.  To my knowledge, the only people in the story still living that have bonded to a 1st Gen can be counted on one hand: Azusa, Yosho, and Seina.

Interesting thought: Kenshi is now in the same boat as his older brother since at the very end of War on Geminar he was able to manifest a single Lighthawk Wing.

I honestly don't think Kenshi was responsible for the LHW... more likely Tenchi used a LHW to make the pillar for Kenshi and after it was compressed it turned back into a LHW.

Wasn't there WoG by Kajishima-sensei himself that Kenshi has abilities similar to his older brother's?