Rare Tenchi CD-ROMs

Started by Trelane, June 23, 2019, 06:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi folks,

I'm trying to create an archive of disc images of all Tenchi games and software, which I intend to share as a torrent.  I have been able to obtain everything for every other platform, but I just can't find any of the CDs that were only released for Windows / Mac.  The main things are:

Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki – DAY AFTER DAY –
Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki Gokuraku CD-ROM 2
Tenchi Muyou! In Love Gokuraku CD-ROM
Tenchi Muyou! Solitaire

Does anybody have disc images of these things that they could share with me?  Some of this stuff is going to be so rare that there's just no hope of getting it, but it would be great to be able to get this collection as close to 100% as possible before releasing it.  I'd love to see what was actually on these Windows discs.

I'd be so grateful for any help anyone could offer with this.

ask soviet we should have it
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you.  I've sent him an email.

PM sent.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I commend your efforts on this my man. Love having old Tenchi stuff getting archived in some way so we can't lose it in the midst of time.

Jibril has these and has very kindly offered to help.  We should be in business towards the end of the year.

Thanks Jibril!

:Hap:

Quote from: Trelane on June 30, 2019, 09:18:11 AM
Jibril has these and has very kindly offered to help.  We should be in business towards the end of the year.

Thanks Jibril!

:Hap:

I'm glad  :getin:

Soviet, Trelane, do you think this Jibril person has access (domestic shipping in Japan) to get the Bluray from the Tenchi stage production too?

Jibril is جبريل 無道, who posted above.  Not really what this thread is about, but if we all chipped in $5 I'm sure it would be easy for someone who lived in Japan to do.  I just got here so I have no idea if Jibril lives in Japan or not.

Thank you for clarifying, that was a derp moment for me.

Jibril, how about it?  :woop:

Hi all, I used to have a really large Tenchi Muyo media collection. I have long since sold it off, but I did rip all the audio discs and made an image of the one CDROM I had, which was In Love Gokuraku. I can put it up somewhere if you'd like.

I'm no expert on where content gets uploaded, but ask Dr. Soviet or perhaps Eff Efferson in the forum roster.

Okay, I will work on the scans now that I'm back unless you have it already?

I should be done within 2 weeks.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Thanks for the update, Jibril. Is there a cost involved with the disk image transfer?