Tenchi Comedy thread (Post bad fan art and such here!)

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 09, 2012, 11:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

August 09, 2012, 12:33:51 PM #2 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:31:20 PM by shades of blue
Is it me or is Kiyone coming on a little too strong. Even Aeka & Sasami know something's fishy.  ;D

I actually whipped this one up to cockslap all the retards who assume Tenchi is a beta simply because most harem leads are betas.

August 09, 2012, 09:26:45 PM #3 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:45:35 PM by جبريل 無道
You post ^

All I see is:

image hosting

which equals

image hosting

XD

Edit: smaller pic
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 09, 2012, 09:35:04 PM

You're not seeing Kiyone wrestling with Mihoshi's arm? That's weird. There's no resizing in the coding, so it should display correctly.

I was a joke :>

Between migrating to another new board & the issues with the php board, it's a little too easy to confuse jokes like that. :|

August 11, 2012, 11:47:11 PM #12 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 11:55:36 PM by جبريل 無道
<.<Are you guys okay?  Is there something in the air here?>.>

And Funimation looks like it took all the frames and pass them through a gaussian blur filter.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

That serious type like his mother thing did bother me too a bit.

As I don't watch dubs (American VA voices in anime tend to annoy me in general), can't comment on the Mona thing.