New old fan

Started by Gott161, January 26, 2015, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi everyone! Im Gott161, from germany, male and 21 years old.
I am a really huge tenchi fan since i was 16 years old.
I knew of tenchi for a long time but only watched ova1. Later i discovered GXP and it was my first bought anime DVD i ever had (btw i hate NB).
I liked it a lot but still had no interest in the other tenchi OVAs (idk why myself).
Then by pure luck i found Isekai no seikijin like 2 years after its release and it hit me like a train. I was enjoying it so much that i started searching for similar works/shows and that was the moment i became a tenchi/kajishima follower.
Of course the thing i like about it are the girls and the form of best harem. I was a big harem lover for a long time but Tenchi/isekai were the only shows to actually deliver and make me happy.

Im happy that there are such sites like uselesstenchi that support the fandom and i'm glad to be a part of it.
As for the future i hope that more tenchi/isekai/kajishima shows get released so the fandom regains a little bit of its former strenght (after AI:Trainwreck almost destroyed it completely).

So again: Hi everyone!

Velkomen, freund!

Enjoy my shit German and our site!  :emot-chio:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Hi:)

Ever watch OAV2 and 3?

Here is a Masaki Kajishima harem pic for you:)

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Thank you :) Yeah i watched everything now. Twice (some shows 3-4 times now)

Ever watch Sekirei?

Yeah i did but that was many years ago. Cant even remember what it was about. <.<

It's my second favorite harem show after Tenchi.  Too bad the author screwed it up so in the manga ;.;

I wish there were more ACTUAL harem shows, not just pretend harem, but maybe Tenchi Ryu can come in and tell us about those.

Only other show I can recommend is El Hazard Magnificent World (OAV1 only), since it's a pretend Harem show but I still like it a lot.  It's often considered a Tenchi sister series and was made by the director of Tenchi OAV1 right after Tenchi.

High School DxD would probably end with a harem based on what I read about the novels. The manga Umi no Misaki end with a harem.

These fake harem shows are really a problem nowadays. At the end the MC always chooses only one girl so its not a harem but romance with a lot of cheating.
Tenchi is the only series that has the harem until the end end even generations later its still a harem. Thats what i love so much about it (yeah weird).
High DxD is nice but i dont like the MC much because he simply acts like a dork to often. If somebody would put him in the wild he would starve to death because MC's like him cant simply ,,do shit''.

I take it you saw of all Masaki Kajishima's other shows, he's the harem king, I recommend Spaceship Agga Ruter as a comedy :)  But it's unfinished, but clearly a harem (and hentai).

Quote from: Gott161 on January 27, 2015, 10:14:12 AM
High DxD is nice but i dont like the MC much because he simply acts like a dork to often. If somebody would put him in the wild he would starve to death because MC's like him cant simply ,,do shit''.

Huh Issei is kinda a badass.  :staredog: He acts dork towards the girls sometimes but based on what I read on the light novels that because he apparently he was traumatized by the fake girlfriend at the beginning but he is started to move on his issues.

well i dont care what happend to him :) In the show he's a dork and thats a no-go for me. Being a dork towards the girls is the same as being a whimp.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 27, 2015, 12:12:57 PM
I take it you saw of all Masaki Kajishima's other shows, he's the harem king, I recommend Spaceship Agga Ruter as a comedy :)  But it's unfinished, but clearly a harem (and hentai).

I've seen Agga Ruter not long ago. Yeah its nice but got axed right in the beginning. Well there are hundrets of old hentais out there =)

Did you see Dual and Photon? Both end with a harem.

Hm? Oh! Oh!
*stumbles*
*Crashes*
*Quickly dusts things off*
Hi, welcome! I'm the, the other guy, that's around here. Yes. Hello. Welcome.
*bows*
はじめまして、天地無用へようこそ!
^_^

Hm, that name. Ever watched Kiddy Grade?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!