"No Greater Love" (slightly NSFW)

Started by Zigra, August 16, 2012, 07:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 16, 2012, 07:52:48 AM Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 05:17:20 AM by Zigra
 Sasami peered through the crack in the doorway, her eyes wide. This was a special treat for her. Often she got to see one of the two women bathing or undressing, but to see them together was not something that happened often for her. As she watched the women in the scissor position (a favorite for Sasami), her hands were between her own legs, rubbing furiously.
"Sasami, what are you doing?" a voice called out from further down the hall.
Sasami glanced up to see her sister, Aeka, staring at her wide-eyed. A moment passed between them before Sasami yelped in embarrassment and ran off down the hall.
In the bedroom, the two women paused as they heard Sasami's cry. One of them knew all too well what had just happened, and that a secret could be kept no longer.

"Aeka, I really think you're overreacting."  Kiyone replied.
"But, you don't understand! This isn't an isolated incident. I've seen Sasami peeping in on her in the bath and while she undresses. Sasami didn't realize that I saw her,and I was too embarrassed at the time to say anything. I think she's really in love with her. To think her own...."
------------
"Look,' Tenchi chimmed in, "I really don't see why you think this is so unusual, at least not by Juraian standards. Don't forget, Aeka, that not long ago you intended to marry your own brother. Is this any more unusual than that?"
Aeka paused to think for a minute. She didn't know which surprised her more, the fact that Tenchi of all people was okay with this, or by the fact that he had such insight into Juraian culture.
"Furthermore," Tenchi went on, "we know that Tsunami and Sasami are close to being fully merged in both body and mind. And considering that we know Tsunami's relationship with her, it should come as no surprise to any of us that Sasami would end up feeling the same way."
As Aeka and Kiyone took in Tenchi's words, none of them realized that somebody else had been listening in the whole time.......

"You knew about this, didn't you?" the woman asked.
"Yes." Tsunami replied with a sigh, "I didn't want to say anything, because I wanted her to be able to express her feelings in her own way when she was ready to do so. I didn't want to force her."
"I'm going to talk to her myself" the woman said.
Tsunami was about to try and talk her out of it, but the woman continued on.
"I know what you're thinking. It's not that I want to force out her feelings. But, the truth is that I feel the same way about her, and now that I know what I know, I can't keep my own feelings secret any longer."
Tsunami nodded, understanding how she felt.
"Very well then. If you are going to do this, I want to be there for both of you when you do."
The woman smiled, and then embraced and kissed her lover.

Sasami didn't know what to do. Now that Aeka knew her secret, she imagined that soon everybody would know. And if it came to that, she would die of embarrassment. Especially if she knew the truth. As she sobbed into her pillow, she heard a voice behind her.
"Sasami, sweety..."
Sasami turned to see her mother, Misaki, and Tsunami standing in the doorway. True to form, tears were swelling up in Misaki's eyes, most likely at the sight of her daughter crying.
'If only she knew...' Sasami thought to herself.
"Oh, Mommy, I....." she tried to say something, but couldn't find any words to tell her mother what was going on, or how she really felt.
But, before Sasami could think of anything to say, Misaki put her arms around her. Strange, in that it was far more gentle than the bear hugs that most people who knew Misaki were familiar with.
"Oh, Sasami, you don't have to worry about anything. I know all about how you feel. And I...I.....I love you too!"
Sasami's eyes grew wide in shock. As she paused for a moment, she looked into Misaki's eyes, and, unable to hold back any longer, their lips joined.
Neither one of them knew how long the kiss lasted. For that moment, it seemed like time stood still. When it was done, Sasami, feeling as if she was waking from a dream, saw the smile on Tsunami's face.
"Silly girl." Tsunami chuckled, "Did you really think your mother could be so in love with me, and not feel the same way about you as well? We are, essentially one, after all."
Sasami thought about it, and realized how ridiculous she had been in not realizing that she and Tsunami were basically one and the same, and that Misaki really could not love one without the other. And then, another thought occurred to her.
"Mommy, you.....kissed me. Does that mean....?"
"Yes, Sasami. Will you?"
"Of course, Mommy!"
They hugged each other in excitement, while Tsunami smiled. Soon, she would join in the embrace.

Three individuals looked on in the bedroom from out in the hallway.
"Oh, this is so beautiful!" Akasha whispered with tears of joy in her eyes.
"I guess. But I'll never understand the way you land dwellers think." Sekky sighed.
Tenchi said nothing, but just smirked a bit at the shark-girl's comment. At least Akasha understood. A little-known Juraian custom was that a kiss on the lips was the equivalent of a marriage promise (particularly for marriages that weren't arranged by parents). Misaki just proposed to Sasami, and Sasami accepted. It was a bittersweet moment for Tenchi. On one hand, he was slightly disappointed that such a kiss had not come to him yet (though it may still), but on the other hand he knew that Sasami and Misaki will be great together, seeing how good a match Misaki was with Tsunami.
'And besides', he thought to himself, 'now I'll have something to fantasize about when providing Washu with that sperm sample.'                                                         

END

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

What a cute story but where is Aeka ?  :'( BTW, Akasha is in your two short stories. Is that just a coincidence or she has a big role in the harem ?

Quote from: Gaston on August 16, 2012, 08:48:34 AM
BTW, Akasha is in your two short stories. Is that just a coincidence or she has a big role in the harem ?

She does indeed have an important role. She's something of a "team mom" for the group. Though perhaps not as popular as Ifurita, she's very good at caring for all the children.

Looking at it from a distance I don't think hiding who the woman is adds anything to the story the same way, say, hiding Tenchi's choice would.  Because, well, very little of the audience is geared toward this and if they're not geared toward it you're not really building tension with it, just making it confusing.  I think you would be better off making a story that builds the relationship rather than just fulfills it.  Do you know what I mean?

I kinda get what you're saying. One thing I think I should have pointed out before posting this story is that it's a setup for future events that I'll hopefully get around to writing more about.

Are you going to continue this? Also, if you do, you need to fix it. It's hard to figure out what's going on. It's all jumbled together and erratic.

Quote from: Setofan1 on April 08, 2013, 05:50:54 PM
Are you going to continue this?

Actually, I've done a significant re-write of it, though I haven't gotten around to posting that anywhere yet. The re-write is quite different, as it brings more girls into the fold besides just Misaki.

Quote from: Zigra on April 10, 2013, 08:16:12 AM
Quote from: Setofan1 on April 08, 2013, 05:50:54 PM
Are you going to continue this?

Actually, I've done a significant re-write of it, though I haven't gotten around to posting that anywhere yet. The re-write is quite different, as it brings more girls into the fold besides just Misaki.

How about Seto? We all know how much she loves Tsunami. :smug:

Anyway, I hope you'll post your re-write.

Quote from: Setofan1 on April 10, 2013, 02:20:07 PM

You might want to check out my story "I Neeju Right Now" (which is posted in this sub-forum below) to see what Seto is up to in my universe ;)

As for my revised story, I might post that this weekend if I feel like it.

April 12, 2013, 04:14:10 PM #10 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:33:29 PM by Setofan1
Quote from: Zigra on April 12, 2013, 07:40:47 AM
Quote from: Setofan1 on April 10, 2013, 02:20:07 PM

You might want to check out my story "I Neeju Right Now" (which is posted in this sub-forum below) to see what Seto is up to in my universe ;)

As for my revised story, I might post that this weekend if I feel like it.

I read your other story. It has promise in portraying how fucked up Seina's group is (shame you didn't include the Seto Scouts). However I find it to be heresy that you would have my goddess degrading herself by having sex with that pond scum Seina. Bad Zigra, BAD! :sotw:

Overall, I found the story entertaining however you really need to work on that whole wall o text thing you got going. Do you have anymore Tenchi fanfic's in the works?

Quote from: Setofan1 on April 12, 2013, 04:14:10 PMBad Zigra, BAD! :sotw:

This is my reaction to most of Ziggy's stories or ideas.

April 13, 2013, 04:32:10 AM #12 Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:46:15 AM by Zigra
Quote from: Setofan1 on April 12, 2013, 04:14:10 PM

I read your other story. It has promise in portraying how fucked up Seina's group is (shame you didn't include the Seto Scouts). However I find it to be heresy that you would have my goddess degrading herself by having sex with that pond scum Seina. Bad Zigra, BAD! :sotw:

Overall, I found the story entertaining however you really need to work on that whole wall o text thing you got going. Do you have anymore Tenchi fanfic's in the works?

Well, I've got a story that is basically GXP episode 17 redone for my universe in the works. I don't know when I'll have that finished because I'm trying to get over some writer's block for some aspects of it.

I've also got a couple stories posted in the Short Stories sub-forum called "Healing Hands" and "The Demon and the Princess of the Sea". The latter story I'm not sure I'm happy with because it's one of the few stories I wrote purely on a whim with little prior planning, and it turned out a bit more schmaltzy than I would like. I'm probably going to change it quite drastically in the near future.

Uh... did Sasami just marry her mom? That's messed up even by Juraian standards, I think.

LMAO DK necro'ing a thread 9 years later!  :bravo: :parrot: :parrot: