What Current Gen Gaming Consoles do you own?

Started by Surgeon Of Death, March 14, 2014, 12:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Gaming Consoles do you own?

Nintendo Wii U
Playstation 4
xbox one
PC
Nintendo 3DS
PS Vita
iOS
Android
Just curious to find out what's the Tenchi fanbase's favorite systems? Me personally I love Nintendo and I've owned almost every system since the NES and I love their core first party games, the Wii U is definitely a step down from their current systems but I still tend to browse on YouTube or play with the family some Wii Party U games but Nintendo definitely needs to step their game up if they want to continue in the console wars its embarrassing enough that one fan has listed EVERY SINGLE game that managed to skip the Wii U that was a multi-console game. The Wii U will have some awesome games coming our way with MK7 this spring and SMASH BROS 4 but since those games aren't even out yet I'm having a gaming drought with my Wii U. 3DS on the otherhand is a fuckin' fantastic handheld. I love Fire Emblem Awakening and Pokemon Y and I'm still planning on continuing to play Senran Kagura Burst soon but there are just so many other games I want to play before that like Chibi-Robo and Retro City Rampage. Not to mention that Smash Bros and One Piece Unlimited World Red is also going to be released on the 3DS!

Now with Sony I was hoping for the PS4 to be like the PS3 and Wii U by having free online play but it seems that Sony is going the Xbox way and charging users a fee to play online much like Xbox Live by forcing users to subscribe to their PS+ program. Since I'm already on a budget with food,internet and crunchyroll I can't even afford to pay even more for playing online. So sorry Sony I won't be getting a PS4 anytime soon. A shame too since I really do like that Twitch.tv integration.

Oh and I really hate a lot of iOS/Android games. Especially Angry Birds and Candy Crush. Those need to burn in a fire. There are some jems in the shovelware though with Infinity Blade, Doodle Jump and Steins;Gate being some awesome games there for my phone. So now that I'm done with my spiel let's find out which systems YOU enjoy!

Oh and I forgot to mention....Be Polite and Let's be civil!

:progamer:

Most of you know I have an Xbox One and update the xbox thread regularly. Definitely enjoying it and look forward to the games rumored to be coming out this year, which is Halo 2 anniversary, Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive.

As far as my plans, next on the to get list is a Wii-U, trying to wait for the price to drop even further, so in a kind of way, I'm hoping they fail some more to get that sucker at 100 bucks. Also trying to hold out for the Wii U store to add that support for past gen games. Plan on getting the new Xenoblade and finally getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, as well as the new Smash bros.

PS4 is down the line, don't really care about Sony exclusive titles. And since Square-Enix is now releasing FF15 and KH3 on both systems, don't have a need to get it at the moment.

I have games on my Iphone 4, but don't really play them much. Kinda a waste of money. I've also cut down on my PC steam gaming because I have an issue with my laptop that requires a factory reset, and procrastinating hard. Though as of this post, as you can see in my signature, I did play SFxT and Dark Souls the other day, though I had to lower the resolution. PC is mostly being used to play Phantasy Star Online 2 at the moment.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on March 14, 2014, 12:02:04 PMAs far as my plans, next on the to get list is a Wii-U, trying to wait for the price to drop even further, so in a kind of way, I'm hoping they fail some more to get that sucker at 100 bucks. Also trying to hold out for the Wii U store to add that support for past gen games. Plan on getting the new Xenoblade and finally getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, as well as the new Smash bros.
I don't know if you heard but some Sam's Club stores were clearing their Wii U inventory and putting them on sale as low as $60 due to low sales. I'm not sure if they're still doing that but I though I should mention that.
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/223141-some-sam-s-club-locations-selling-wii-u-bundles-for-under-150