New Dragonball movie in 2015

Started by antvasima, July 15, 2014, 02:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was extremely disappointed in Battle of Gods, because honestly nothing really happened. Of course I say that being a non-fan of the series, but after seeing BoG I really can't find any place for it to actually bring anything to the series.

Of course, you are welcome to prove me wrong.
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

I didn't particularly like Battle of Gods either, but I considered it vastly superior to the old awful anime, and appreciated that Goku and company were outmatched for once. I hope that Toriyama manages to create something of at least as good for the next movie.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Yeah, I heard that Frieza is going to be resurrected by the Dragon Balls. Some peopke think that he is going to become a more powerful "god" than Bills and Whis to be a legitimate threat.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

If Vegeta doesn't go Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan God here, I may riot - he has gotten to SS3 in the games so him not doing so in a movie or anything like that would be a huge shock.  :chill:

Seriously though, this has the potential to be really good.  I enjoyed Battle of Gods for the same reason antvasima did - for once, Goku and company were outmatched as he said, though some people may have viewed that battle as a draw.  Also because Bills and Whis were such fun characters in my book.

Due to Battle of Gods being so different from the rest of the series (And therefore enjoyable) in that regard, I have high expectations for this movie and hope it won't disappoint.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: WarOmnimon on December 04, 2014, 09:19:23 AM
If Vegeta doesn't go Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan God here, I may riot - he has gotten to SS3 in the games so him not doing so in a movie or anything like that would be a huge shock.  :chill: