GXP volume 18?

Started by Ricin, June 24, 2019, 03:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
its basicly already cannon that he ends up tied in political bs as a result of visit renza for atleast a few years and has to help seto set up for paradise war. :/ really id love to see more gxp set after paradise war.  when hes older post kids. that would make the most sense 
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I was just trying to keep up with the renza arch. But also have been trying to keep up with OVA 5 now I'm even more confused has it been like 5 years in renza and who is after siena now did he actually get married. Lots of jumping around has anyone heard anything about 18

Quote from: Gw6365 on November 25, 2020, 10:20:59 AM
has anyone heard anything about 18
Nope, but if it is like when OVA 4 was airing don't expect anything until OVA 5 is almost finished.

Jeezuz cripes, the last post was 2020 and it's 2022 now. Still no Volume 18. WTF is going on with that? It's literally the missing piece to connect the novels to the OVA. Especially since the OVA mentioned some stuff that only happens in Volume 18. It's like seeing the ending first before the last scene of a movie.

good question, Covid really messed things up I guess. Hopefully this new doujin at C100 will have some answers

I'm sure that's part of it. But I recall seeing an image of the Volume 18 books or something of the sort way back then. That would mean there's product already. The "selling" part though...god knows...

Time running out on my hope that it's because he was secretly working on something for the 30th Anniversary.
He's not much of a multi-tasker.
...in my pants

Wasn't Ai supposed to celebrate Tenchi's 20th anniversary, and it was released like 2 years after the anniversary? AIC doesn't seem to care about anniversaries, or if they do they are incompetent when it comes to capitalizing on them.

1 month until the 30th anniversary...

:uhaul: Said month is now upon us, pretty crazy. I think about it a lot seeing as I somehow joined the forums precisely on the 25th anniversary date. Anyway those five years went by super quick.  :lurk:

So timeline wise after 17 some shit happens and then Paradise wars right? And Paradise Wars is finished right?

Do we know what exactly happens within that time gap?

simple answer: Nope.

Little things are evident. Seina marries 10 times over, 1 person still not animated. The marriages basically settle the conflicts in Renza.
Magic shenanigans.
But the details are.... hopefully... eventually... maybe... told in the novels when they continue.
At some point, Tsukiko, Kiriko's mother, leaves Earth- that's one of the stories Kajishima seems to want to tell in the next "phase." I think the two other Masaki girls, Mizune and Fuka, go with her- as they are also missing from OVA5- but their previous partner, Otoka, is actually present.
...in my pants

Who did Seina marry 10 times over with? Just curious.

Well, married 10 girls. The main four, the Renza girls, Jovia, and (probably) an elf girl named Airen. They mention her in passing OVA5 as someone who will have to disguise her features to live on Earth and Jovia jokes that she married Seina as "a plus-one to a great beauty" and Airen makes the most sense to be the "great beauty."
...in my pants

I'm pretty sure the girl that has to be disguised is Acha. She's the Wau girl that Seina accidentally got engaged to on the same planet where the Shank base and Zinv were located.