Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
d quiz panta seinas first round if wives including adult neiju confirmed
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Why can't they focus on getting Sasami to adult age first  :eng101:

By the time when Kenshi is five or six,  Sasami will be in high School. The serial series AI: Tenchi Muyo had gotten Sasami's age correct.   Sasami was the right age to enter the all girls high school  where Tenchi was disguise as a teacher.  In the -If- douj,  Sasami is in her teens.

:huhm: :crash:

March 19, 2020, 02:33:21 PM #303 Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 02:42:25 PM by GP cadet 87
Just saw the updated character page on the official site. I was half-joking before, but this OVA looks like it WILL be a stealth sequel to the GXP series! Woo! It's the next best thing to having the novels licensed.

I really like Seina's slight re-design. In GXP, his face had a softer, rounder look, which made sense, since he was going through puberty. He's more ruggedly handsome without completely redoing the original GXP design. Definitely looks like a proper harem MC now lol.

And of course, the return of more of the GXP cast. Including the rest of the OG harem. And Neeju is all grown up! ;)

Can't wait for episode 2! It's coming out just two days before my birthday! :)

March 19, 2020, 09:10:06 PM #304 Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 09:47:18 PM by nDroae
It was a really nice surprise earlier today, seeing ANN report the announcement of Seina's wives and Kikuko Inoue joining.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-19/5th-tenchi-muyo-ova-season-casts-kikuko-inoue-aya-hisakawa-nana-mizuki-mariko-suzuki/.157668

But just now I looked at one of the linked sources....
https://mantan-web.jp/photo/20200319dog00m200009000c.html?page=002

What am I looking at?

Is that Sasami?

Uhhh. Hold up, I don't want to get excited over nothing. This is a new image, right? It seems to be a new image, judging by Google reverse image search... so....

Are we getting another time jump!?

I'm kind of exploding right now

EDIT: Got too excited and neglected to even look at the rest of the pictures at the same source. Episode 2 physical release design:

Also the woman next to Ayeka is Quizu Panta aka Mirror Seto

will be mice to see the teenage form of Sasami and Neju  so if wee go off the fandom pages in this ova Sasami will be 713 with the appearance of a 13 year old and Neju will be 2005 with the appearance of a 15 year old so I hope that before kenshi gets transported to gemminar that the 2 of them will have a child with there respected partners. I felt sad that we could not see there child in the if

so do we find out what seina named quizu panta

Probably, it is set in the future and given in 17.08 they talked about her as Kagami. Also that talking about her bring's Seto's sex life into play ... I am sure there will be jokes about that.

The first rule about Seto's sex life: we don't talk about Seto's sex life.  :chord:

Quote from: takahata on March 25, 2020, 11:26:18 PM
Oddly, the series will reflect what's happening in Japan esp in the year 2002. 
Wait, what happened in '02? Was that the recession that Excel Saga kept making jokes about?

Quote from: takahata on March 25, 2020, 11:26:18 PM
I have just watch the first episode of OVA 5.  I want to point out that OVA 5's timeline starts between 1996 and 1997 and jumps to the year 2002.  Kenshi is five years old in the year 2002.   Siena and Kiriko are officially married. Masaki Village is still an independent village.  I need to be very patient about the plot of OVA 5. Tennyo and Rea are discussing something about what Kiyone has done in the past.  One of the habits of Kiyone is focus on her being a collector.

Oddly, the series will reflect what's happening in Japan esp in the year 2002.  Tenchi and the girls seem to be waiting for the right time to get married.  Tenchi's first wife is going to be Noike while Ryoko is the mother of Tenchi's first child and daughter.

:huhm: :Hap: :Sas1: :really: :eyetwitch: :omgwtf:

wrong.

https://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=1382.0
the first episode is right after the end of ova 4 so it is 1999

the next episode seems to take place later 2000:????? who knows who cares...
remember i said 2001 is the year that sasami is 17 and almost an adult.  when she watches tenchi get some. 

no way in heck that noike is going to be first wife. atleast i hope not. the time skip is for sure to atleast 2005 because we are seeing dird shank in the credits.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Dagor Dagorath on March 26, 2020, 12:33:05 AM
Was that the recession that Excel Saga kept making jokes about?
That was way before.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Politically speaking, it only makes sense that Ayeka would be the first to marry.
Recall, if you will, the resistance that several members of the Royal Family had to Azusa marrying Funaho before Misaki.
I imagine that something similar would happen if it were known that the Crown Princess's chosen husband had decided to wed one of Seto's pet projects, some orphan girl who used to be a beat cop, before Her Majesty. The scoundrel! The outrage!
Reverse the order and there's sure to be a few raised eyebrows, but little more. "What? The Princess's consort has taken another bride? One of Seto's pity projects? I suppose that since she is a member of the Royal family there's no issue, but how unusual!"
If and when they learn that BOTH princesses are sharing a roof and a bed with the infamous space pirate Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki, who crippled the Jurian Navy for hundreds of years, that's sure to raise a fuss unless she makes some kind of public announcement.
"PEOPLE OF JURAI! There is no danger from Ryoko! I, your princess, have convinced her to see the error of her ways and lay down her sword! She has decided to repent and formally apologize for her past misdeeds! I have graciously taken her under my wing to personally reform her! Though she may have the occasional emotional outburst, I am a member of the Royal family, Daughter of the Reigning Heavyweight Martial Arts Champion 1200 years IN A ROW, and more than capable of handling her!
Why, dear sweet Sasami has already made a model citizen of the notorious Ryo-Ohki!"

Quote from: Dagor Dagorath on March 27, 2020, 12:22:55 AM"PEOPLE OF JURAI! There is no danger from Ryoko! I, your princess, have convinced her to see the error of her ways and lay down her sword! She has decided to repent and formally apologize for her past misdeeds! I have graciously taken her under my wing to personally reform her! Though she may have the occasional emotional outburst, I am a member of the Royal family, Daughter of the Reigning Heavyweight Martial Arts Champion 1200 years IN A ROW, and more than capable of handling her!
Why, dear sweet Sasami has already made a model citizen of the notorious Ryo-Ohki!"
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."