OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes you heard that right.

Kajishima said in his newest doujin that he is doing the storyboards for OVA 5 after the next GXP novel comes out in early 2018 and it will be starring Tenchi's children and Kenshi.

Also in the new -if- doujin Ryoko is very good at raising children.

Tenchi's kids?  REALLY?  OH SNAP, there's only one logical response and I just busted it out!  Blessed Based Kajishima delivering the REAL goods!   :worship:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

off topic but i love that everyone seems to have gotten a new avatar just in time for this post
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you very much for the good news. :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

OMG YEEEEESSSSSS! Finally ova 5 is coming to fruition Thank you Kajisima sensei! Also Dr. Soviet which Ryoko are you referring to that's is great at raising children? :emot-smugdog: :parrot: :bravo:

August 30, 2017, 12:42:42 PM #5 Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:55:36 PM by GP cadet 87
Wow, it's actually happening?!?!

We're actually gonna see Tenchi's relationship actually move forward?! I know you said that he won't be the focus, but this is HUGE NEWS, considering that Tenchi is probably the first harem anime, and you almost never see things progress in these type of stories.

I've felt a little let down by OVA 4. Yes, it's full of easter eggs and backstory, but it's pure slice of life, and the focus has been solely about Nobuyuki's wedding. Now with the last episode of OVA 4, things are finally picking up steam.

Thanks all you Japanese Tenchi fans for making this possible!!  :bravo:

This is good news. I hope we get to see Tenchi's wedding at least. If I had to watch Nobuyuki's wedding twice, but then don't get to see Tenchi's I'll be upset.

My suggestion for OVA 5's title is  TENCHI MUYO: THE NEXT GENERATION.  OVA 5 seems to be a sequel to the Ryo-Ohki series.  OVA 5 can be the first OVA for TM: TNG.

:Hap:  :ragdoll: :really: :howaboutno:

Darn, I was really hoping the next Ova series would focus on Tenchi getting married and stuff, this is kind of random. I hope the last episode of Ova 4 is about that than, I'll be so disappointed if they don't show that stuff :(

That's so amazing, an OVA about the next generation. I can't wait to see what they do. :bravo:

Quote from: Tenchifan30 on September 02, 2017, 11:10:05 AM
Darn, I was really hoping the next Ova series would focus on Tenchi getting married and stuff, this is kind of random. I hope the last episode of Ova 4 is about that than, I'll be so disappointed if they don't show that stuff :(

u and me both gxp set up so much cool shit for ova 5 it's sad there skipping over it
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

September 03, 2017, 03:17:33 PM #11 Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:23:55 PM by WarOmnimon
Quote from: Tenchifan30 on September 02, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

It's been confirmed that the finale of OVA 4 is Kenshi's training before being sent to Geminar.  As I am about to say, I think Tenchi's wedding will without question be OVA 5 episode 1, and then they'll shift to Kenshi and the kids for the rest of the series.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on August 31, 2017, 11:42:27 AM
This is good news. I hope we get to see Tenchi's wedding at least. If I had to watch Nobuyuki's wedding twice, but then don't get to see Tenchi's I'll be upset.

100% agreed.  I don't think that we should panic, because I seriously believe that they will include Tenchi's wedding somehow.  Maybe episode 1 of OVA 5 will be Tenchi's wedding and then the rest of OVA 5 is the story for his kids.  Yeah, they might skip Tarrant attacking Tenchi and the girls, but there's no chance that they'll actually skip Tenchi's wedding.  Especially not when his kids are center stage in the new OVA.  No way.  Uh uh.  They're gonna show it.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

[he kids for the rest of the series.

Yeah, they might skip Tarrant attacking Tenchi and the girls, but there's no chance that they'll actually skip Tenchi's wedding.  Especially not when his kids are center stage in the new OVA.  No way.  Uh uh.  They're gonna show it..

to clarify this is what they will be skipping if they do this:
Tarrant attacks and has his ass handed to him
Mihoshi gets her brain fixed.
Tenchi finds out that if the choushin cant get him to the plain higher then him eventualy, in say a few billion millenia he will just be trapped forever in a complacently dead multiverse.
seto's memories of being naja get unlocked and her story is explained
Washu de ages ryoko and ryo ohki using bioroid bodies controled like D. because she wants to play mommy.
washu meets back up with her son and arranges for him to fake his death
a gap between cannon dimentions opens and noike cat fights kiyone to the death to decide who is best tenchi waifu just kidding checking to see if anyone read this list.
washu consults neiju over something we dont know about. (hence why she came to jurai on ryo ohki)
yosho and airi get de aged and work their marital issues out
ryo ohki visits jurai with neiju in tow for the first time.
Dr clay gets let out of his prison by the galaxy army and shank
Washu announces she is still alive, shortly after yosho's survival is announced thus all the tenchi family are publicly able to be married.
they get married.
noike goes back in time.

:/ im sure im leaving things out but thats alteast 9 episodes worth of stuff if not more being skipped
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Lookie lookie what I found like Dr Soviet said Ryoko is good with kids in the new latest Doujin I Feel so bad for Ayeka it seems her kid likes Ryoko better.
Anyways I'm so excited for OVA 5 I really do hope they don't skip any important stuff since we have so many questions left unanswered.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 03, 2017, 05:45:52 PM
[he kids for the rest of the series.

Yeah, they might skip Tarrant attacking Tenchi and the girls, but there's no chance that they'll actually skip Tenchi's wedding.  Especially not when his kids are center stage in the new OVA.  No way.  Uh uh.  They're gonna show it..

to clarify this is what they will be skipping if they do this:
Tarrant attacks and has his ass handed to him
Mihoshi gets her brain fixed.
Tenchi finds out that if the choushin cant get him to the plain higher then him eventualy, in say a few billion millenia he will just be trapped forever in a complacently dead multiverse.
seto's memories of being naja get unlocked and her story is explained
Washu de ages ryoko and ryo ohki using bioroid bodies controled like D. because she wants to play mommy.
washu meets back up with her son and arranges for him to fake his death
a gap between cannon dimentions opens and noike cat fights kiyone to the death to decide who is best tenchi waifu just kidding checking to see if anyone read this list.
washu consults neiju over something we dont know about. (hence why she came to jurai on ryo ohki)
yosho and airi get de aged and work their marital issues out
ryo ohki visits jurai with neiju in tow for the first time.
Dr clay gets let out of his prison by the galaxy army and shank
Washu announces she is still alive, shortly after yosho's survival is announced thus all the tenchi family are publicly able to be married.
they get married.
noike goes back in time.

:/ im sure im leaving things out but thats alteast 9 episodes worth of stuff if not more being skipped

Why can't they do two or three episodes deticated to these plots than the next focus on the kids. It just doesn't make sense for them to not resolve Tenchi's love life than boom oops Tenchi randomly has kids next Ova.

Guy who created Tenchi has to know how many years fans have been waiting for Tenchi to choose some one and for them to just gloss over it like nothing?! Come on man.

I hope they have more than four episodes this Ova.

I can't believe they are going to focus the last episode on Tenchi's family again, we already know what happens to him next :(