OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hmm. Judging by the fact that Kiriko is in the new image and Karen being in the cast list, it seems to confirm that the GXP cast will play a significant role in the OVA. I would love to see a training montage of Seina showing Kenshi how to pilot his Zinv.

I think it is going to be Renza Arc abridged with some Tenchi in the background playing with his kids.

I hope they do some more holiday images like they did during OVA 4. Those were pretty neat.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Since each of the first Three OVA have six episodes, I can expect that OVA 5 will have six episodes.  In one of the six episodes, Tenchi can tell Kenshi  about what happen during the wedding. Of course, Tenchi is referring to the exact wedding.  How Tenchi recalls the wedding to Kenshi either by a simple reference or a honest flashback. 

I do like the ideal of the household focusing on two holidays. The holidays are likely Christmas and New Year's Day. New Year's Day is one of Japan's most important holidays.  We can see how Masaki Village celebrates New Year's Day. New Year's Day allows more characters to be seen including Siena and Kiriko.

If Kajishima wants to have a villain. I will let it up to Kajishima. The ideal of the villain being connected with the Jurai Royal Family is still a good ideal. A villain is still important.  For me, the villain needs to  be more like Dr. Clay. 

:ignore: :derp: :Hap: :popcorn: :omgwtf: :really:

i hope its just a filthy 7 episode hentai fuckfest so wr can finally end the series
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on September 04, 2019, 11:44:09 PM
i hope its just a filthy 7 episode hentai fuckfest so wr can finally end the series

Oddly, I want OVA 5 to be a sequel to the Ryo-Ohki series. OVA 5 doesn't have to be a prequel to War on Geminar.

Quote from: Eff Efferson on September 04, 2019, 11:44:09 PM

OVA 5 is planned to begin releasing in winter 2020. Jovia will be played by Yuzuki Ryouka. The ending theme will be by Oda Kaori.
https://anime.eiga.com/news/109618/

"oh, it's happening, sweetheart."
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

October 08, 2019, 04:51:06 PM #159 Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 05:08:20 PM by GP cadet 87
Wow, this is great news! Even if the episodes are spread out over once per month, it's not a long wait till more Tenchi arrives!  :bravo:

Now if only Seven Seas would license those GXP novels.

Edit: Just to double-check, six episodes have been conformed?

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on October 08, 2019, 04:51:06 PM
Even if the episodes are spread out over once per month

Unless they've said otherwise I expect them to be released every 3 months like OVA 4 was.

Also factor in some production delays to mid 2023 for all episodes.

The show begins Winter 2020 though, alas that is not Winter 2020 for Australia.

Everyone has probably seen these already, but here are a couple of pics from the official twitter.

https://twitter.com/tenchi4th/status/1187617039143198721