GXP Novel images in English

Started by Ricin, May 21, 2019, 12:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The last one in the Volume 14 update.

Looks like the fight with HIMC in the one year later portion of the novel after the wedding kidnapping.

Quote from: Ricin on October 29, 2019, 05:58:11 PM
Quote from: Eff Efferson on October 28, 2019, 11:57:31 PM
even with this i have no idea where that scene takes place or what it's about honestly. i jsut knew i missed it in my translation cause it was a clucking hen scene

Which pic?

.... you don't understand what  a clucking hen is do you?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=clucking%20hen

the scene with all the girls coverign acha's ears... it was such an annoying to read scene...
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

What the fuck is going on with Imgur. When I posted it the images were in order

Sorry to thread bump, didn't know where else to ask this.

Since we know that OVA 5's development is complete, any news on when the next GXP novels are coming out?

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on November 04, 2019, 01:20:30 PM
Sorry to thread bump, didn't know where else to ask this.

Since we know that OVA 5's development is complete, any news on when the next GXP novels are coming out?

Not yet, If I had to guess 2021 but Kajishima usually lets us know in the doujins afterwords section.

next year probably... seeign as how only one or two is supposed to come out a year and the next one was supposed to be the last one
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on November 04, 2019, 07:14:20 PM
next year probably... seeign as how only one or two is supposed to come out a year and the next one was supposed to be the last one
I wonder what Kajishima is going to do once GXP ends. I wonder if he'll start another novel series, or just stick to his doujins and trying to get more anime made.

I think he has options. You have Tenchi: Next Generation with his kids, you have Mirror Seto's arc if it is not resolved in the Renza Arc ( I think Seina find's her key and she Bangs the shit out of him as a reward, there are alusions to that in the Paradise was Tenchi Ban), ISM 2 could be a play as they were planning on another story before extraction.

Whatever it is I hope to see more

Quote from: Ricin on November 04, 2019, 09:35:12 PM
I think he has options. You have Tenchi: Next Generation with his kids, you have Mirror Seto's arc if it is not resolved in the Renza Arc ( I think Seina find's her key and she Bangs the shit out of him as a reward, there are alusions to that in the Paradise was Tenchi Ban), ISM 2 could be a play as they were planning on another story before extraction.

Whatever it is I hope to see more

yup plenty to do. tenchi next gen, that series he wanted to green light that has gone no where the plant one from the if series, he could finish issekai seikishi, true tenchi part 2....he clearly already has all of tenchi roughly novelized lol despite pretending he doesn't. goodbye 21st centurys always a thing...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Ok, that cleared up some confusion on my part.  Saju Jumedo looks a lot like Jovia Jovis. I don't know if the pics from vols 16/17 are of her or this woman.

Does anyone have any info on Jovis' role in the GXP novels?

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on November 20, 2019, 06:55:55 PM
Ok, that cleared up some confusion on my part.  Saju Jumedo looks a lot like Jovia Jovis. I don't know if the pics from vols 16/17 are of her or this woman.

Does anyone have any info on Jovis' role in the GXP novels?

she lurks in the shadows a bit in the early novels i think... and then shes the head of the magick guild if i rememer right...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here