OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteMiki, what if Seina is concerned about is what Kiriko thinks" the words from Kirche shook seina.
"what do you think she thinks idiot! if you cant see it when you look at them you're dense, you better get used to it soon because it's our turn next round!"
"But even when its our time, i bet she will want you to suffer a little bit like this..., Because Ms. Mitsuki is a tsundere" D said  D saw the sight of the four of them in this room nostalgically.
Apparently this resembled her original life.
"MY name is not mitsuki!"  D often mistook Miki as mitsuki. Everything looked just like everything in her past life to her
" fine Miki-senpai is a tsundere ... ... is that okay?"
"That i don't mind so much, how do you feel about it about Kirche,... D?"
"its not important right now, what is important is what is going on tomorrow."
"I don't mind, for me it just things going back to its original state."

"was it just like this a billion years ago?"
"Yes, there was Kazuki, there was Mr. Mitsuki, Mitsuki-san was there, Ms. Yayoi was there, and my original body was there."
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

The lore just gets deeper & deeper.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

June 16, 2020, 12:50:33 PM #407 Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 12:59:55 PM by Eboshi
Is Kirche the reincarnation of RARA Mitsuki from Dual!? I just noticed they had the same seiyuu.

The consideration is very interesting.
Kirche's Astral Link has not been mentioned in the Ryo-ohki franchise, but it's possible that Mitsuki Rara and her are connected.

Kirche's astral link must have been the topic here.

QuoteGxp14 d always calls her miss Mitsuki.

I always read novels in Japanese.

In Volumes 13 and 14, D calls Miki Steinbeck 三月; Mitsuki, but she has never called Kirche みつき; Mitsuki.

On the other hand, D said that her acquaintance and Kirche's astral pattern are similar. It was suggested.
It is thanks to you that I have noticed this.

Quote from: Eboshi on June 16, 2020, 12:50:33 PM
Is Kirche the reincarnation of RARA Mitsuki from Dual!? I just noticed they had the same seiyuu.

The consideration is very interesting.
Kirche's Astral Link has not been mentioned in the Ryo-ohki franchise, but it's possible that Mitsuki Rara and her are connected.

Kirche's astral link must have been the topic here.

QuoteGxp14 d always calls her miss Mitsuki.

I always read novels in Japanese.

In Volumes 13 and 14, D calls Miki Steinbeck 三月; Mitsuki, but she has never called Kirche みつき; Mitsuki.

On the other hand, D said that her acquaintance and Kirche's astral pattern are similar. It was suggested.
It is thanks to you that I have noticed this.

Ohhhhh Mitsuki sonada is the one named after the month. I always mix the two up I know there spelled differently. Yeah then they never explicitly stated it  but its heavily supported.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

When it comes to astral links between characters of GXP and Dual, I guess:
Seina Yamada and Kazuki Yotsuga,
Miki Steinbeck and Mitsuki Sanada,
Kirche and Mitsuki Rara,
D and original D,
Fuku, *Widow and Schwael Yayoi.
*Widow is a killer who appeared in Volume 2 of the novel GXP.

Fuku may become a beautiful woman like Yayoi in the future.

They are the five who were on Banjyo Island in the OVA5 Volume 2.

Quote from: Eboshi on June 16, 2020, 01:39:56 PM
Kirche and Mitsuki Rara,
D and original D,

Eboshi didn't you notice though. Ken raraiba Steinbeck and Hiroshi manada are implied to be ken sonada and Hiroshi Tara so tsukiko is in a way like ayuko
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on June 16, 2020, 02:50:26 PM
Quote from: Eboshi on June 16, 2020, 01:39:56 PM
Kirche and Mitsuki Rara,
D and original D,

Eboshi didn't you notice though. Ken raraiba Steinbeck and Hiroshi manada are implied to be ken sonada and Hiroshi Rara so tsukiko is in a way like ayuko
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Ricin on June 14, 2020, 10:14:26 AM
Short History of Quis Panta. After the Mikagami went on a pirate killing spree, Seto went into a coma. They made a mirror warrior of her to keep her important role in intelligence and military affairs active.

So Quis is an artificial being?

June 16, 2020, 09:09:13 PM #413 Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 09:42:52 PM by Eboshi
QuoteEboshi didn't you notice though. Ken raraiba Steinbeck and Hiroshi manada are implied to be ken sonada and Hiroshi Tara so tsukiko is in a way like ayuko

I just wanted to focus on the five people on Banjyo Island.

June 16, 2020, 10:33:58 PM #414 Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:39:46 PM by Eboshi
QuoteSo Quis is an artificial being?
I think so. But it's not clear to me how Seto did it.

It's fun to consider whether Kuis/Quis who visited the Masaki family in OVA 5 episode 2 is Seto or Kagami-Seto.

Guessing and thinking are important to enjoy the world of Kajishima.

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on June 16, 2020, 06:07:46 PM
Quote from: Ricin on June 14, 2020, 10:14:26 AM
Short History of Quis Panta. After the Mikagami went on a pirate killing spree, Seto went into a coma. They made a mirror warrior of her to keep her important role in intelligence and military affairs active.

So Quis is an artificial being?

Mirror seto is. Quis is just an avatar. A fake persona that seto and mirror seto use to get privacy. In gxp part 2 seto has a scene as quis where she talks to dr.clay and reveals that as Naja she had a crush on clay.   

Quis is Clark Kent mode for seto. and the mirror isn't supposed to have her own personality she's supposed to be a mirrored extension of seto but that synchronization broke .
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I thought Clay had the hard on for Naja not the other way around. That is why the one sided rivalry between him and Washu was so strong. Washu got the girl he wanted

Quote from: Ricin on June 17, 2020, 01:45:42 PM
I thought Clay had the hard on for Naja not the other way around. That is why the one sided rivalry between him and Washu was so strong. Washu got the girl he wanted
I thought that was the case until I sat down and translated it out it seems that Naja was the one talking about it not clay as I originally thought. I could be wrong
---- kuisu is interviewing clay over what happened at tarrants base

"Do you resent washu? Do you want revenge?
"So... I'm guessing you're still mad at Washu... do you still want revenge?"
---revenge here can also mean a do over-----

"I do not! I mean that from the bottom of my heart! I have decided I want no part in anything naja akara and washu hakubi are up to! they are pestilence gods. devil women who would only waste my money!"

"Yes... but... Naja Akara has died, don't you know that?"
"You don't know that woman they call Naja Akara.She is far worse then washu, She's an evil woman who loves to make a scene, I refuse to believe she's dead, it's been 5,000 years since they thought washu died and she's still alive now isn't she? "
"well maybe... But wouldn't that be a bit coincidental, I bet that would make you a little nostalgic..."

"The only thing that they remind me of is the era of my greatest bout of bad luck, it was a terrible point in my life!"
"Well, I don't think she hates you ... But well, I understand your feelings about her ... ...."
Kuisu broke her line of sight and bit down to the bone on some thigh meat.

"Why are you talking as if you know Naja ?"
"They have plenty of records and data on her."
"Oh, by the way you also have a similar person named Seto where you live,
if you imagine her being even more childish and restless then you have Naja."
"I...Is that so ... That sounds dreadful.... Doesn't it."
Although he was certainly approaching the truth, he didn't reach it not because he was unable to, but he unconsciously stopped himself from reaching the conclusion. In other words, He really didn't want to be involved with them from the bottom of his heart.
(I'm not going to be tsundere about it, but I'm a bit lonely as someone with the same memory as her.)

all memories will become nostalgic memories with the years ...
honestly she was grateful for his opinion because she really didn't want to involve clay. He was a troublesome person to make an enemy of.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I can't believe I just noticed this.

Anyone else realize that Seina looks completely different from his 'classic' GXP look from OVA 4 episode 4? Remeber that Kenshi is probably somewhere 4-6 I believe in that episode, so Seina should have gone through puberty at that point.

I remember reading Eff's summaries of Paradise Wars that Seina is using an alias while he oversees things, but has he also disguised himself?

Quote from: Eboshi on June 16, 2020, 09:09:13 PM
QuoteEboshi didn't you notice though. Ken raraiba Steinbeck and Hiroshi manada are implied to be ken sonada and Hiroshi Tara so tsukiko is in a way like ayuko

I just wanted to focus on the five people on Banjyo Island.
Quote from: Eboshi on June 16, 2020, 10:33:58 PM
QuoteSo Quis is an artificial being?
I think so. But it's not clear to me how Seto did it.

Because little is known about Kuis-sama apart from her involvement in Seto's intelligence ring, she could be a THIRD Seto from the beginning arc to GXP (Dual OVA). I don't think Kajishima is pulling too many rabbits out of the hat with this, the whole gang is just finally coming together from existing verses.

In addition, Eff, what was the last count of political power bases scattered throughout the known galaxy? Right up to OVA 3, Jurai and Airai were the biggest, and the latest episode covers some new effort to now round up the extant pirate activity and pool the captured ship crews together into one nation state. Was that Mihoshi helping in the exchange?

Anyway, I just wonder if Kajishima is a study on the Drake equation statistics, which has hit the news again. From the link:

QuoteWhat they did: The new study uses Earth as a model for how life may form in other parts of the Milky Way.
"There should be at least a few dozen active civilizations in our galaxy under the assumption that it takes 5 billion years for intelligent life to form on other planets, as on Earth," Christopher Conselice, co-author of the study, said in a statement. "The idea is looking at evolution, but on a cosmic scale."
The new estimate factors in the likelihood that stars host Earth-like planets in their habitable zones and the history of star formation throughout the galaxy.