Favorite anime couples?

Started by Meeeeeeelllllon, February 13, 2022, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well it is Valentines Day tomorrow so who are your favorite couples/ships I guess? Can be Tenchi or any anime.

My all time favorites are:
-Haruka and Michiru/Sailor Uranus and Neptune
-Kosei and Kaori from Your Lie in April
-Sorawo and Toriko from Otherside Picnic
-Tenchi and Ryoko
-Not canon but Jessie and James from Team Rocket I guess lol.
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

Definitely the early moments between Sailor Uranus and Usagi, although Neptune is super cute.  :discoursechef:

Ko & Aoba - Cross Game
Shota & Sawako - Kimi Ni Todoke
Ryuji & Taiga - Toradora
Hotaru & Eru - Hyouka

and a ship:
Takatoshi and Suzu - Seitokai Yakuindomo
...in my pants

I almost exclusively read haremshit, so I don't have much in the way of favorite couple. Kagari and Honoka from Witch Craft Works are fresh in my mind though since that manga just ended.

Kagari to me is top slice from that manga's loaf.  :eng101:

February 23, 2022, 05:39:03 PM #5 Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 05:43:14 PM by antvasima
Probably Tenchi and Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo), Kenichi and Miu (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi), and Squall and Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII), if the last pair counts.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: WaitoKon on February 13, 2022, 07:51:21 PM
Definitely the early moments between Sailor Uranus and Usagi, although Neptune is super cute.  :discoursechef:

I knew I wasn't the only person in the world who shipped Haruka and Usagi! Yeah, it's non-canon but it just seems so wholesome to me!
I'm not really a shipping person but I also like Utena Tenjou and Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena.