Evangelion 3.0

Started by Ybloc, October 12, 2012, 12:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow that great ! What a good title ! Well, that I would maybe said if they have translated the title. ::)

What's to translate? "Shin Evangelion Gekijō-ban"= "Rebuild of Evangelion" with a repeat sign tacked on.  ;)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on November 18, 2012, 09:21:56 AM
What's to translate? "Shin Evangelion Gekijō-ban"= "Rebuild of Evangelion" with a repeat sign tacked on.  ;)

Inb4 my Kaoru pushed the canon in-unverse reset button theory is true....

So I did what about 70% of the rest of the anime fanbase is doing....spoiling the shit outta themselves. AND HOLY...SHIT. That is all....

Anyway, here is the 6 min preview up on youtube.....
http://www.youtube.com/v/fS26Hw9_L38

Going crazy waiting for someone to post a cam rip or something

Waiting patiently for the HD 3.33 version.

Does anyone else think that RoE is not just a remake but actually a sequel to the original series?

Quote from: Eric3285 on November 24, 2012, 07:39:04 PM
Does anyone else think that RoE is not just a remake but actually a sequel to the original series?

Yes me. Why ?

Quote from: Eric3285 on November 24, 2012, 07:39:04 PM
That's pretty much what Kaoru has been hinting at in the movies, especially at the end of 2.0

i figured there was no way i could magically be the only one to guess at it, just thought id bring it out in the open though

Eva re-build, as described by Gendo Ikari at AnimeIowa 2012:

"Shinji drops a ball."

Super Duper Shitty Cam Rip for those who just can't hold the urge to release....

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=391637

Blu Ray release for April 24th....

we almost there fellas...

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on February 18, 2013, 12:39:29 PM
Blu Ray release for April 24th....

we almost there fellas...

:duck: Waiting to be more confused.... April 24th 2013 :duck:

Confused?  Naah.  Read the Re:Take doujin.  That will either make everything clear or show you what it is to TRULY be confused.