OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't think Yosho/Kasumi's daughters' names have been revealed.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

The daughter in space whom Katsuhito may be referring to can be one of his three daughters with Kasumi.  I had assumed that Airi and Katsuhito had three daughters. Airi and Katsuhito had only two daughters Minaho and Kiyone.  It makes sense for Airi to have one daughter at a time. 

When it comes to OVA 5's antagonist being a member from the House of Amaki,  the person must be a rogue member.  Aware of Lady Seto's powers, she will not dare to have a hostile rivalry between two of the Four Houses.   The rivalry between the Amaki and the Masaki is a result of the need for one house having to challenge the present Jurain ruler King Azusa.  Even the Head of the House of Amaki is will try to avoid any unnecessary conflict with Jurai's most powerful person Lady Seto.

An ideal which  for OVA 5 is focus on the House of Amaki asking for a betrothal between one of the Amaki's daughters and  Katsuhtito's grandson Tenchi.  Unfortunately when it comes to political martial arrangements, Lady Seto was the one who had arranged a political marriage arrangement. Given the details of the first plans for OVA 5,  a political arrange marriage between the Amaki and the Masakii is not going to happen.  Still the series' villain coming from the House of Amaki can disclosed more about how the Jurain Royal Family works.

:babble: :jap: :lies:

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 29, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 28, 2018, 05:33:15 PM
yosho cannonly has 5 daughters we know of...

Oh, is there a list somewhere?

the end if the yosho novel they throw In that he had 3 daughters with kasumi before contacting airi. so minaho is the oldestt and presumably only one of the 5 to not marry I assume sense the masaki line is huge  no way it got that big with only two matriarchs. yeah no names released.  kiyone wasn't even really that old compared to the others. it would be cool for the amakis to be starting shit again. I'd actually really enjoy that.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

He had 3 daughters with Kasumi, but it was 100 years before he got into contact with Jurai again. Some may have died of old age without space healthcare, or even modern earth healthcare. Though we know how old Kiyone was when she died, there's some murkiness about the natural lifespans of Yosho's kids.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on February 01, 2018, 08:27:59 PM
He had 3 daughters with Kasumi, but it was 100 years before he got into contact with Jurai again. Some may have died of old age without space healthcare, or even modern earth healthcare. Though we know how old Kiyone was when she died, there's some murkiness about the natural lifespans of Yosho's kids.

yes but we know akie is the oldest in masaki village... so thats a thing
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Latest info on OVA 5 does stated that the series will take place before the events of TM: War on Geminar.  While I don't want OVA 5 to be a prelude to War on Geminar,  it can continue to be a sequel of Ryo-Ohki.  For OVA 5's main villain, a rogue member from the Jurain Royal House of Amaki will be all right.  My ideal for part of the plot on the present Head of the House of Amaki deciding on making a political marriage arrangement between one of his children and one of Tenchi's children.  We are aware of what will happen with most of Tenchi's daughters, and his only confirmed son.

The Head of the House of Amaki must be a heir to the previous Head. The present only wants to end the bitter rivalry between the Amaki and Masaki Houses.  He knows the importance on maintaining the rivalry between the two houses.  The Head will likely to  ask Lady Seto to help him.  Not all members of the House of Amaki can't support the present Head's plans to end the bitter rivalry between the House of Amaki and the House of Masaki.  A rogue member from the House of Amaki wants to prevent the Head from extending an Olive branch to King Azusa, and the House of Masaki.

OVA 5 can explore the politics between the Four Houses of the Jurain Royal Family.  Another ideal for one episode is for a visit to Earth by the ruler of the Seniwan Empire.  One of the main reasons for the ruler's visit to Earth is focus on strengthening the alliance and friendship between Jurai and The Seniwan Empire. 

:shygirl: :popcorn: :soqoot: :huhm: :eyetwitch:

Quote from: takahata on March 12, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
Latest info on OVA 5 does stated that the series will take place before the events of TM: War on Geminar.  While I don't want OVA 5 to be a prelude to War on Geminar,  it can continue to be a sequel of Ryo-Ohki.  For OVA 5's main villain, a rogue member from the Jurain Royal House of Amaki will be all right.  My ideal for part of the plot on the present Head of the House of Amaki deciding on making a political marriage arrangement between one of his children and one of Tenchi's children.  We are aware of what will happen with most of Tenchi's daughters, and his only confirmed son.

The Head of the House of Amaki must be a heir to the previous Head. The present only wants to end the bitter rivalry between the Amaki and Masaki Houses.  He knows the importance on maintaining the rivalry between the two houses.  The Head will likely to  ask Lady Seto to help him.  Not all members of the House of Amaki can't support the present Head's plans to end the bitter rivalry between the House of Amaki and the House of Masaki.  A rogue member from the House of Amaki wants to prevent the Head from extending an Olive branch to King Azusa, and the House of Masaki.

OVA 5 can explore the politics between the Four Houses of the Jurain Royal Family.  Another ideal for one episode is for a visit to Earth by the ruler of the Seniwan Empire.  One of the main reasons for the ruler's visit to Earth is focus on strengthening the alliance and friendship between Jurai and The Seniwan Empire. 

Interesting about the Amaki house politics being explored. But the Seniwa Empire head by the time of OAV 4 is Mikami Kuramitsu. Since she is in line to marry Seina in round 3 or 4, she will not need to visit Earth unless she wants some personal face time with the Yamamada Earth based clan.

The other problem will be that the time period between OAV 4 Episode 3 and 4 is going to be the Renza GXP arc and Paradise War.

OAV 5 needs to show Tenchi getting married or at least Seto setting the trap that snares Tenchi and the girls together. That closure is needed for the fans IMO

Quote from: Ricin on March 12, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Interesting about the Amaki house politics being explored. But the Seniwa Empire head by the time of OAV 4 is Mikami Kuramitsu. Since she is in line to marry Seina in round 3 or 4, she will not need to visit Earth unless she wants some personal face time with the Yamamada Earth based clan.

The other problem will be that the time period between OAV 4 Episode 3 and 4 is going to be the Renza GXP arc and Paradise War.

OAV 5 needs to show Tenchi getting married or at least Seto setting the trap that snares Tenchi and the girls together. That closure is needed for the fans IMO

In one of the references about the Seniwan Empire, there is the likelihood of the Empire having a royal family.  Since the Kuramitsu Family is the most powerful family in the Empire,  the Emperor or Empress is somewhat like the Japanese Emperor.  The Japanese Emperor is merely a constitutional monarch like Queen Elizabeth II.  I do believed that the Kuramitsu Family does share power with the Seniwan Royal family.  Like King Azusa, the Seniwan Empress has more power than all of Earth's Constitutional Monarchs.

I have chosen the title Empress for the Seniwan monarch because King Azusa needs an opposite.

Quote from: takahata on March 12, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
Quote from: Ricin on March 12, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

In one of the references about the Seniwan Empire, there is the likelihood of the Empire having a royal family.  Since the Kuramitsu Family is the most powerful family in the Empire,  the Emperor or Empress is somewhat like the Japanese Emperor.  The Japanese Emperor is merely a constitutional monarch like Queen Elizabeth II.  I do believed that the Kuramitsu Family does share power with the Seniwan Royal family.  Like King Azusa, the Seniwan Empress has more power than all of Earth's Constitutional Monarchs.

I have chosen the title Empress for the Seniwan monarch because King Azusa needs an opposite.

I think in gxp 11 they said seiniwa is an oligarchy controlled by an elders council not a kingdom
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Good to hear about more ovas. I'd buy them...I guess.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Before the first news of Masaki K's intentions for OVA 5 came out, I wonder if Tenchi finds himself with another fiancee. The only way for Tenchi to have another fiancee is a result of Tenchi being betrothed to one of the daughters of two of his parents' best friends.  The betrothal could have been a result of a promise which Tenchi's parents and their friends have when they were still either at the Galactic Academy, the GP Academy, or both.  Tenchi and his betrothed do have the right to end their betrothal if they chose to do it. Oddly the daughter who is Tenchi's betrothed is not willing to end the betrothal. 

Now, I am only expecting the OVA villain to be likely a rogue member from the Jurain Royal House of Amaki.  The rogue member wants to prevent the present Head of the House of Amaki from ending the long bitter rivalry between the Amaki House and the Masaki House. The present Head's plans are outline in my last reply.  The Head is aware of the need to maintain the rivalry between the Amaki and Masaki Houses.  The ideal of the main villain being from the House of Amaki is a way to further explore the politics of Jurai's Royal Court.  One of the causes of the bitter rivalry between the Amaki and Masaki Houses was strongly connected to how Azusa Masaki Jurai became King of Jurai.

:popcorn: :whatif: :really: :omgwtf:

no there will be no more brides, they  all got engaged in OVA 4 with that fabric, and seina's already had his second round of marriage and is stuck on earth post Renza arc, which means marriage round 2 has happened for him, and possibly for tenchi.

OVA5 will have some set up for Paradise war... which ends with them declaring the earth a sovereign nation of it's own.

remember those promo posters of the girls on the beach? O.O there SPOILERS im guessing.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM
Yes you heard that right.

Kajishima said in his newest doujin that he is doing the storyboards for OVA 5 after the next GXP novel comes out in early 2018 and it will be starring Tenchi's children and Kenshi.

Also in the new -if- doujin Ryoko is very good at raising children.

Hmm... Any more info on when they are planning to start OVA 5?
I'm really hyped.... RIGHT NOW.......

Expect to see Ryoko and Ayeka's daughter from what I've been told. :goodman:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 13, 2018, 03:04:50 AM
Expect to see Ryoko and Ayeka's daughter from what I've been told. :goodman:

so was i right about what i thought that text fragment said about not being at the point where karen and kiriko have had kids yet? but being after a few of the kids?
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here