The character trait thread

Started by For Washuu, October 27, 2012, 04:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay, not sure if this one's going to catch on, but it's worth a try!

In this thread, post a character's name and a character trait that you appreciate about them, that is rarely exhibited, or you recently noticed.  Or just... a character trait.  Yeah!
(might want to stick to OVA continuity to avoid confusion over differing character's...characters.)

Me first:

Sasami... is very confident.
and (for grins) Washuu.... is a food snitch! :D

Okay.  Your turn.

October 28, 2012, 02:50:39 AM #1 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 03:00:12 AM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: For Washuu on October 27, 2012, 04:06:06 AMand (for grins) Washuu.... is a food snitch! :D

Huh? Give explanation as antidote to Jibrilaic confuzzlements.

Washu's quiet and tenderly mother side, shown in the baby Taro and to Tenchi.  Not the same tough love mothering she gives to Ryoko.
Sasami's unconfident and disheartened side, shown in episode 9, because we've all been there.
Ayeka's tender side with her little sister and sometimes Ryo-ohki.
Mihoshi's hidden genius side.  Recalling info that was said once episodes earlier.
Tenchi when he kicks butt:)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on October 28, 2012, 02:50:39 AM
Quote from: For Washuu on October 27, 2012, 04:06:06 AMand (for grins) Washuu.... is a food snitch! :D

Huh? Give explanation as antidote to Jibrilaic confuzzlements.

No problem, Jibril!  ;)
It's in OVA 3:4 "Here Comes Misao on the Chobimaru", about 18 3/4 minutes in:
Subbed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTv1iKwDISg&t=3m16s
Dubbed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8Uf54eaHg&t=7m34s

So, it turns out that not only Seto has a history of snitching food, but Washuu seems to be taking part as well.

Sakuya: She is Daring at times and a Bit of a Bad Ass {in the special}

Tenchi: Is really dumb sometimes and clueless

Ryoko: She can be really Tender and Caring
I think I was born to fall in love with you Tenchi. Everyday my love for you is becoming more and more real."  -Sakuya

http://sakuya-kumashiro.tumblr.com/

I like Achika's flirtatious side :D
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Noike: As a gardener, she knows how to handle a hoe.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Tenchi mentions himself as a grade A student in episode 1 in a pause hidden in a room while Ryoko is attacking him and the school, and a newspaper shows up.

Ayeka does the best in Washu's "class" during the Masu episode.

I would like Washu to start tutoring them and developing a possible intellectual side :)

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on November 17, 2012, 10:02:48 PM
I would like Washu to start tutoring them and developing a possible intellectual side :)

Is that a story arc request for "For Washuu" season 2?

Ryoko- strength
Ayeka- aristocratic dignity
Sasami- sweetness
Tenchi- nice-guyness
Washu- super-intelligence

Quote from: Empress of Jurai on December 06, 2012, 11:36:04 AM
Ryoko- strength
Ayeka- aristocratic dignity
Sasami- sweetness
Tenchi- nice-guyness
Washu- super-intelligence

But... we already knew that.  >_>