How does OVA Ryoko's brain work?

Started by Tearatone, November 01, 2012, 12:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just that, how does it work? Like any other naturally concurring humanoid? Or as a computer/robot would see it? I remember in the first episode of OVA 3 we got a map that Ryoko made Ryo-Ohki utilize through their mental link, but is that how she sees things all the time?

November 01, 2012, 02:28:33 AM #2 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 02:31:31 AM by Tenchi Ryu
That had more to do with the link between Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki more so than her having a special thought process. It makes sense she can connect to her like that, cause remember, the eventual plan for Ryoko if she wanted to become "complete" and fully utilizing Washu's gems require her merging completely with Ryo-Ohki...

Now if you wanted to question a thought process, you'd be better off doing that with Ryo-Ohki. She MIGHT process things differently than a normal living creature. OVA ep 20 showed us that whatever Cabbit/Human Ryo-ohki's mind set is, the ship WILL react, like when she got drunk on Sake and the Ship become unstable (Though Ryoko's drunk ass didn't help  :P)

Same way as bender.

online photo storage
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I think her brain works the same as any other humanoid.

Tearatone:  How does Ryoko's brain work?
Me: Ryoko...  she's female, right?
Tearatone: Um, yeah.
Me:  You're asking me -a guy- how a woman's mind works.
Tearatone: Well-
Me:  How the bloody protestant hell am I supposed to know??!!?!?!?