Ok I wanna start doing podcasts

Started by Dr.Soviet, November 08, 2012, 07:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you're interested post in here. We can work out what topics we'll talk about later but right now I wanna know who wants in.

REQ: Microphone (also try and have a consistent connection), and probably Ventrillo the program we'll be using(it's free).

So... No podcast?  :(

I was actually really looking forward to listening to a Tenchi podcast that actually doesn't have an entire episode dedicated to talking about how bad OVA 3 is.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on November 13, 2012, 10:45:57 AM
So... No podcast?  :(

I was actually really looking forward to listening to a Tenchi podcast that actually doesn't have an entire episode dedicated to talking about how bad OVA 3 is.

This weekend most likely. Are you interested?

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 13, 2012, 11:30:49 AM

Who's gonna be on?
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on November 14, 2012, 03:03:57 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 13, 2012, 11:30:49 AM

Who's gonna be on?

Me/Teratone/Ryoko's Stepdad for sure

Ybloc/Darkpatu as well maybe.

Is a Rock Band mic good enough?

Also is it gonna be "super serious discussions" or more "shoot the shit" style?

November 14, 2012, 08:02:27 PM #6 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:07:06 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: Tensami on November 14, 2012, 07:29:08 PM
Is a Rock Band mic good enough?

Also is it gonna be "super serious discussions" or more "shoot the shit" style?

If you have a chance we can test the quality. and more shoot the shit style for the most part.

Also check your PMs

Rockband mic?! Fuck me, I never even thought about that. That's kinda funny. Just tried mine out and man my voice sounds like shit through that mic.

Quote from: shades of blue on November 15, 2012, 02:51:44 PM
Rockband mic?! Fuck me, I never even thought about that. That's kinda funny. Just tried mine out and man my voice sounds like shit through that mic.

Idk man Tensami sounded just fine when you get a chance I can see how you sound on Ventrillo

November 18, 2012, 10:01:47 PM #9 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 10:04:37 PM by Tensami
Well that went extremely well. Can't believe I talked THAT much. The one line of "Sasami & Tsunami" will likely go down in history as the greatest speech in a podcast ever. :P

I pretty much panicked at the sudden end of it and disconnected before even saying goodbye.

I think you guys'll do much better without me on it, the only thing I was gonna add to it anyway was shitty jokes and a lot of facetiousness.
Basically going "Yo if y'all don't think Sasami Magical Girls Club's da greatest series of all fuggin time y'all a bunch of human failures!" and stupid shit like that, so I'm really sorry about that.

Also I ate some McDonalds earlier today that kept wanting to come back out my mouth the whole time...

When's the next one?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: Auir on November 21, 2012, 01:39:45 AM
When's the next one?

I'll post the date of the next one here (not sure when)