MULTI ANIME SERIES

Started by Eric3285, December 04, 2012, 09:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 04, 2012, 09:10:58 PM Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 10:41:40 PM by Dr.Soviet
If I could finance and made sure that I could get Kajishima to head it, I would want to get a mega crossover going. It would have to be the Tenchi OVA/GXP/Geminar, Dual, Photon, El Hazard. Lets see, NO new major characters, theres plenty of characters to work with already, no need for more, plus we don't need anymore Sakuyas. Only the established continuity allowed, dont want a Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle kinda crossover. Anything else is up for discussion.

December 05, 2012, 10:59:50 PM #1 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:01:21 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Yea, I'd love a multi-series episode that brings all the series together. It wouldn't even be that hard since he has the Goddesses to work with.

I'd love to see a Seina vs Kenshi vs Kazuki triple threat match....I want to see a Tenchi vs Kenshi fight too, but not with powers since Tenchi is obviously stronger, but a strictly swordsmenship match.

Never even thought about any of them battling it out, but not impossible plenty of potential there

Imagine Tenchi traveling to the other Universes in order to stop a major villian like KAIN and kagato.

:duke: :milk: :pcgamer: :chord:

Exactly, Tenchi would obviously be the MAIN main character but he could sure travel to any number of alternate worlds

I wish i had won the entire lotto jackpot, one of my first projects would have been to make this happen