Ianryokou Toujitsu No Yoru 4

Started by LightHawkWing, January 05, 2013, 02:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 05, 2013, 02:06:33 PM Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:12:28 PM by LightHawkWing
This might be a stupid question but is this doujin canon? I just can't see Tenchi having sex with little Sasami while she's still so young...or is he supposed to be dreaming? The English translation of it was taken down so I'm a bit frazzled.

With the exception of the cover art, the first 5 volumes of Kamidake Onsens are entirely composed of works from other artists and are not considered canon. Also volume 4 is still available on ehentai, you just have to be logged in and access it through their sister site, exhentai.

Nah, unlike the Kajishima onsen (the ones where you see a number set like 10.12) which are canon and add insight to the plot, this series (which a lot of people in the fanbase like to call Kamidake Onsen) is just other artist doing parody versions of Tenchi, basically just your average doujinshi. What makes these special though is that these people are actually close to Kaji and apart of his circle, and in return, he will usually create the cover art as well as throw in some shots of his rough drafts from one of his shows. But all the actual sex art is not drawn by him.

*shades beat me to it, freaking iPhone lag lol...