新・天地無用!魎呼のこころ New Tenchi Muyo! Ryoko’s Heart (RAW)

Started by kikai ninjin, July 04, 2021, 12:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
新・天地無用!魎呼のこころ New Tenchi Muyo! Ryoko's Heart is part of a series of novels (four in total) wrote by 関島 真頼 (Mayori Sekijima), who worked mostly on the Tenchi Muyo in Tokyo series. This particular novel revolves in the adventures/stories centered on Ryoko and Tenchi, and of course with the help of Washu's inventions, and the rest of the gang. This a very small book, 11.2 cm x 8.7 cm, so it was very trick to scan...and because it uses a small font, I had to scan it with grey scale and not BW to be able to read the text. There's a couple of illustrations in the book too, that you can check out below. I did not translate it yet, but thats something I'm willing to do soon. But if anyone want to do so, go for it!

Scan info:
600dpi color, frontcover/backcover, JPEG 70%
600dpi grey scale, the rest, JPEG 70%

Download link (Password in the signature)
Backup

This small book also features a 8cm Drama CD with 3 tracks voiced by Mrs 折笠愛 (Ai Orikasa):

01. 魎呼のこころ(モノローグ)- 折笠愛 (Ryoko's Heart (Monologue)-Ai Orikasa) 8:29
02. 14番目の月 - 折笠愛 (14th Moon - Ai Orikasa) 3:32
03. 14番目の月(オリジナル・カラオケ) (14th Moon karaoke) 3:30

The song on the 2nd track, 14番目の月 (14th Moon), was written by 松任谷 由実 (Yumi Matsutoya or "Yuming") and featured in her 4th original album also named 14番目の月 from 1976. The lyrics for that song are on page 126 of the book, but you can also find it here. This song is also the theme of a movie called さよならみどりちゃん (Sayonara Midori-chan).

I have the other 3 books (check the frontcover bellow) and I'm planning to scan them soon. AFAIK they are set in the same "universe" as TM in Tokyo and were written by the same author Mayori Sekijima, but I cannot confirm whether they are directly related to each other.

Good find as always, Kikai. Tenchi in Tokyo is such a strong yet underappreciated part of Tenchi sequel stories.

Seeing the third image right of the cover, I'm reminded immediately of:

Quote from: WaitoKon on July 04, 2021, 01:56:14 AM
Good find as always, Kikai. Tenchi in Tokyo is such a strong yet underappreciated part of Tenchi sequel stories.

Yo, thanks mate. Even though I love the OVA 1 & 2, I still find TM in Tokyo interesting enough to enjoy it. And of course I'm not a purist so... :emot-smugdog:

Quote from: WaitoKon on July 04, 2021, 01:56:14 AM
Seeing the third image right of the cover, I'm reminded immediately of:

LOL

:Hek: What is happening in this scene? I mean that looks like OVA battle suit Ryoko versus Tokyo Tenchi!

Quote from: kikai ninjin on July 04, 2021, 12:20:51 AM
新・天地無用!魎呼のこころ New Tenchi Muyo! Ryoko's Heart is part of a series of novels (four in total) wrote by 関島 真頼 (Mayori Sekijima), who worked mostly on the Tenchi Muyo in Tokyo series. This particular novel revolves in the adventures/stories centered on Ryoko and Tenchi, and of course with the help of Washu's inventions, and the rest of the gang. This a very small book, 11.2 cm x 8.7 cm, so it was very trick to scan...and because it uses a small font, I had to scan it with grey scale and not BW to be able to read the text. There's a couple of illustrations in the book too, that you can check out below. I did not translate it yet, but thats something I'm willing to do soon. But if anyone want to do so, go for it!

Scan info:
600dpi color, frontcover/backcover, JPEG 70%
600dpi grey scale, the rest, JPEG 70%

Download link (Password in the signature)
Backup

This small book also features a 8cm Drama CD with 3 tracks voiced by Mrs 折笠愛 (Ai Orikasa):

01. 魎呼のこころ(モノローグ)- 折笠愛 (Ryoko's Heart (Monologue)-Ai Orikasa) 8:29
02. 14番目の月 - 折笠愛 (14th Moon - Ai Orikasa) 3:32
03. 14番目の月(オリジナル・カラオケ) (14th Moon karaoke) 3:30

The song on the 2nd track, 14番目の月 (14th Moon), was written by 松任谷 由実 (Yumi Matsutoya or "Yuming") and featured in her 4th original album also named 14番目の月 from 1976. The lyrics for that song are on page 126 of the book, but you can also find it here. This song is also the theme of a movie called さよならみどりちゃん (Sayonara Midori-chan).

I have the other 3 books (check the frontcover bellow) and I'm planning to scan them soon. AFAIK they are set in the same "universe" as TM in Tokyo and were written by the same author Mayori Sekijima, but I cannot confirm whether they are directly related to each other.

Oh i didnt know about the other three but i have the text and ebook for the big one
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here