True Tenchi novels licensed by Seven Seas!

Started by Ryo-Okay, November 16, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Novels 2 & 3 have apparently been delayed according to Amazon

Seems like they have. The new release dates are October 30th and January 22nd.

It isn't uncommon to have delays. The release dates are always a guesstimate placeholder more than anything.

Kindle or hardcopy which should i buy and why?

Quote from: Poseidon on July 01, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
Kindle or hardcopy which should i buy and why?

Well, as Dr. Soviet said, you could buy both. But I always love the feel of an actual book in my hand vs. a reader. But having a reader copy is nice for trips and such.

phisical they have to pay to physicaly print so make em recoup their investment
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I usually stick to audio books, ebooks, or online comicbook scans, due to lack of space, and since I do not place value on most of what I read, but since it is Tenchi Myo I ordered a physical copy for the bookshelf in this case.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Reading through Jurai is neat. Was expecting a bit more time on Jurai but I'm content so far.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Finally went and picked up a copy today. I've also been seeing some Japanese Tenchi fans on twitter have been buying it.

Quote from: Tenbac86 on July 04, 2018, 02:41:49 PM
Reading through Jurai is neat. Was expecting a bit more time on Jurai but I'm content so far.

Technically, "Jurai" and "Yosho" are what Kajishima-sensei refers to as the "Jurai arc." He says as much in the afterward of "Yosho." Basically, the two novels will give you an understanding of the political situation on Jurai and hopefully an understanding of why Jurai was so concerned about Tenchi and his harem in OVA 3.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on July 05, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
Finally went and picked up a copy today. I've also been seeing some Japanese Tenchi fans on twitter have been buying it.

Yeah, I joked that I think as many Japanese fans are buying it as are American fans. I won't deny that I'm a bit disappointed this hasn't gotten as much buzz in America. I guess that's to be expected from an old series AND the fact that (1) this isn't some SJW manga/novel title that can be promoted like mad to win brownie points and (2) it doesn't have a title like, "I'm going to seduce Oniichan, then I'm going to drain his balls of every last sperm cell, and I'll kill anyone who dares get between me and Oniichan, even if they come from another world." 🙄

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on July 05, 2018, 05:41:51 PM
"I'm going to seduce Oniichan, then I'm going to drain his balls of every last sperm cell, and I'll kill anyone who dares get between me and Oniichan, even if they come from another world." 🙄

Fund it

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on July 05, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on July 05, 2018, 05:41:51 PM
"I'm going to seduce Oniichan, then I'm going to drain his balls of every last sperm cell, and I'll kill anyone who dares get between me and Oniichan, even if they come from another world." 🙄

Fund it

Season 2 when 10/10
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

SO you guys are funding War on Geminar Season 2? I mean there is not a loli to say the sentence you have listed but I am sure new season new harem entrants