Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Wow, thanks onee-sama!" she smiled.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

With that, she went to fetch the things, and once out of earshot, Sentaro said, "You couldn't afford a carbon diamond with your race winnings?"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"They're really expensive Sentaro, a single carat can go for thousands! Unless he went with an uncut. Those are really cheap." said Skuld.

"You say that girls don't care anymore?" asked Sentaro.

"It's the thought that counts. Besides, most girls don't wear wedding rings." (In Japan)

(that's another one that surprises me!  When I was growing up, the wedding right was always worn and right over the engagement diamond.)

(It tends to drive American(H)-Japanese(W) couples crazy. One wants the other to wear it, the other sees no sense in wearing it.)

(isn't that always the thing?)

Before long, she was back with what they needed, but now Sentaro wondered where they would find the rest.

"Let's go to the clubroom or whatever it's called. They might have a classic phonograph there."

"What are the odds of that?" he asked.

"Well, if it's fancy enough. They might have one on display. And possibly the record."

"Well, let's check it out," he said, knowing they were racing against the other kids.

She nodded and raced toward the clubhouse.

Once there, a maitre'd met them at the door, and she asked, "Can I help you kids?"

"Yeah, you see. It's the ship-wide scavenger hunt. And we need a vinyl record and we were wondering if you had one." smiled Skuld innocently.