Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Yeah," said Keiichi, "Though I think they only did it to stay connected to the Auto Club, though Bell and I are graduated ourselves.  Personally, I don't think they trusted anyone else."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Well, good luck K1," said Z
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Hey, I'm actually enjoying it," he said, "But, just doing 500 miles is going to be a bit dull.  What I need is actual time against a few other stock cars to get the feel for that."

"Why not aks Skuld to build some racing drones to race against?"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Would that be safe," asked Keiichi knowingly.

"good point," said Z, "I could place you in an illusion of racing, but that would have to wait."

"Of course it'd be safe, just leave it to me." said Skuld.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"That's what I'm afraid of..." he said, "Knowing you, you'll have them ready for today."

"Heh heh, don't worry. They're ready." she said as she pulled out a giant RC remote control.

Everyone just stared at her, as Belldandy said, "Um...that is...very...um...clever of you..."

"Don'cha have a camera on the drone so that you can see from its POV?" Urd asked.

"Yeah, right here." she said, tapping on the RC remote control. There was a screen in the middle linked up to a camera on the front of the car.

"I think I'm going to regret this."

(The scenes can take place at the track this time.)

(what do you mean?)

(Unless something interesting happens at class, they don't have much to do.)