Greetings and salutations!

Started by opie, June 17, 2019, 01:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, everyone!
I was farting around on Twitter the other day, and started seeing many things wonderful Tenchi related and was stunned and amazed to see that my favorite anime and the cause of my anime addiction was alive and kicking in this wonderful way!
I have always been an animation fan starting as a little kid with Bugs Bunny and Roadrunner hour every Saturday morning. 
The tradition continued when watching Sailor Moon with my now twenty-something daughter on Toonami, and there was this really cool show that came on called Tenchi Muyo right after.
"There is something missing, edited out, more than Sailor Moon." I said to myself , and promptly went to the local comic book shop and rented the VHS tapes and holy shit, I was not only right but i really enjoyed it.
Big thanks to all of you for keeping Tench alive and well!

No problem. Welcome to the community.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: opie on June 17, 2019, 01:36:43 PM
...Big thanks to all of you for keeping Tench alive and well!

Wow, that is really unexpected and welcome to commend us Tenchi nerds for the keeping-the-beachball-in-the-air so to speak. If you don't mind the question, what has your interest in animation led to more recently? Some of the forum members are avid artists whose work draws acclaim on Twitter and Pixiv. Some even get to shake hands with the show creators and report to the media with updates.