Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
((I don't think anyone claimed him.  You can if you want.))
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Belldandy," said Tyr, "what prompted this call?"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Oh father," she pouted, "I fear there is grave danger for all of us," and proceeded to tell all she knew, and finished with, "...and all before it is supposed to be."

"That is most unsettling," said Tyr, "Hild would never joke about such matters, so we must take the news seriously."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"What are we to do?" she said, all worried, "Is Ian ready for this kind of thing yet?"

"Is he ready to face Surtr?" repeated Tyr, "I would highly doubt it.  We only have two options.  Fall...or form an alliance with Hell."

"Goodness," she said, quietly, "And the Valkyries?  Shall we expect them?"

"I will send word to Lind," said Tyr, "expect her soon."

"Yes, Father," she answered, And I shall do all I can to insure Ian does not get involved."

"And Belldandy," said Tyr, "be careful.  Against Surtr, you'll need your full power."

"Oh dear," she muttered, "I shall have to put Keichii in a protective dimension to protect him."

"If surtur attacks, most of midgard will need that,"

"Hmm...  Lind has been training Ian," she added, "But I would say he has not yet learned what his medium of travel is; me with mirrors and Skuld with water, for example, or what his magic specialty is.  However, he learned how to fly today."

"Really?" asked Tyr, "how is he with that?"

"Well, he already knows what he is," answered Belldandy, "But he was kind of surprised at it, but he seems to be taking it in stride."