Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Interesting," said Tyr, "most demigods have trouble learning to fly initially."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"I think he stumbled upon it," she said, "Skuld set up a beach setting here, complete with surfing.  Everyone is having a good time, but Skuld almost fell in, and Ian instinctively grabbed her, and there they floated."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"I see," said Tyr before changing the subject, "so, am I to expect grandchildren soon?"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Bell turned beat red, mumbling much incoherently as she tried to explain some things.

((Side note: should we have had them have their honeymoon yet and, how do we say, consummated the thing?))

(don't see why not.  they were married a while ago.)

She was stifled, not sure how to answer, highly embarrassed.

Tyr chuckled, "Just remember that I'll want pictures.  and so will your mother."
With that the line went dead.

"Well, father knows now, Urd," she said, still red-faced.

"Well he is the almighty one," said Urd.

She then said, "He, um, also asked about grandchildren..."

Urd smirked, "sorry, I didn't quite catch that."

A little louder, she said, "He..asked about...grandchildren."

"Well it's bound to happen," chuckled Urd, "you two have done it, right?"

((I have to go there!))

"Well, we've done this and that, but..." she got quiet, quieter than before, "but..."
     She whispered as she ran her words together, "...Ialwaysgethimoverexcitedandhelosesitbeforethecangetthatfar..."
     Beat red and sad, she said, "Indeed, virginity can be a curse to men."

((She's saying, "I always get him over excited and he loses it before he can get that far.))

(simple yes or no would have been fine)
Urd burst out laughing, "Well give it time."