Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
((I didn't want to lose the comedic effect of the moment.  Sorry...writers quirk.))

She pouted now, all sad that she was laughing, she thinking this was all her fault.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"It's not your fault Bell," said Urd, "but if you want, I could give you some tips."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Um...and how do you mean, 'tips'?" she asked, not sure she liked where this was going.

"Oh you know," said Urd, "Goddess of love after all."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Bell brightened and got a smirk, saying, "Love, or something else?"

"Yes and yes," said Urd.

She sweat dropped and rubbed the back of her neck, not sure about this, but then said, "Well, um, I think we need to deal with the current crisis first?"

"Right," said Urd as she got serious again, "you think I should talk to...hild?"

"I do believe that is why your brother is here," she answered, "Or was.  I haven't seen him."

"I'm right here," said Z from behind her.

She turned about, startled.  "My, but you gave me a start," said Bell, though more in a relieved and happy way.

"It's a gift," said Kazi with a smile, "have you talked with the almighty one?"

"Yes," she answered, "I just spoke with him.  It seems that a talk with Hild is in order, and perhaps I can persuade him to be there.  He also thinks Ian must stay out of this."

"I can call her if you want," said Kazi, "but why keep ian out?  He's very powerful."

"I have no idea," she answered, "Unless..."
     She pondered, and then said, "I wonder if daddy thinks he is going to lose another child?"