Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Surtr is a dangerous enemy," pointed out Urd.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

She added, "I mean, he lost me to Keichii, sort of, but he now has a son of both worlds.  Do you think he fears losing him?"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"I don't know," admitted URd.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"But I always thought the emergence of a demigod would mean that he was to be a hero," she answered.

"Many stories end with the hero facing a tragic fate," said Urd

"Oh dear," worried Bell, "Daddy wanted a son like him, from what we understand, for the very purpose of hero work, and yet now he gets cold feet?"

"It's hard for a parent to lose a child," said Kazi.

"Don't even try kid," sighed Urd.

"Shall we tell Lind," asked Bell, "I mean, after what father just said..."

"I think she should know," said URd.

"I already know," came a voice out of nowhere, "And because of that, I now have strict orders to watch over Ian."

Kazi 'eeped' and hid behind URd.

She smirked and said, "What a scaredy cat!'

"Mom told me to avoid Lind of the valkyries and to never piss her off," said Kazi, "she was VERY clear on that."

"Hasn't happened yet," she said, "Must not have pushed my buttons."

"She also showed me the Angel Eater fight," said Kazi.