comiket 92!

Started by Eff Efferson, August 14, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So as you probably already know, it's time once again for a new round of tenchi doujinshi... uhm... well they havent all been scanned yet but i did manage to find 2 pages scanned.

Two new If issues one of the series kajishima has been trying to pitch for the past few years one of tenchi

and on the cover we have an adult Fuku Kirche D and clone Miki.

but... its what ive found inside from scans so far that is important!

Who is this new girl!?!
ParuteiiーJurai
パルテイ- ジライ

it says...

wait a sec.. (and mind you I'm typing this as I'm looking over this)

SHE IS FROM PARADISE WAR.

Id love to translate these pages but... there so tiny... i need a full scan it looks like this might be tying into paradise war though which is the logical next step for the doujin.

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

WWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tho?

Anybody?

I have it on good authority someone has it and is scanning but they are busy so it will take a while
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 21, 2017, 12:37:28 AM
I have it on good authority someone has it and is scanning but they are busy so it will take a while

:lies:

I found a few samples of Tenchi Muyo -If- IV on Japanese websites. Check it out!

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s542119180

I can't wait for the whole book to be scanned...........

Thank you.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Ah, this looks neat! Thank you!

jibril kindly scanned the end page of the new doujin for me so i could translate

講談社刊 『Paradise war』 はGXPのその後、seinaが廉座から帰って来た後の話で す。

"Paradise War" published by Kodansha is the story After GXP, After Seina comes back from Renza.

他の小説家の方の著書扱いになっていますが、真Tenchiや GXPー巻と同様、共同執筆と なりますので、まだお読みでなければ、一度お手にとってみてください。まあ実際は 『真Tenchi Muyo外伝Paradise War』とした方が分かり易かったのかなあと思います。

i had another novelist co-author it because i was busy with true tenchi and GXP (faps notes: some guy names mizuki wrote it) I think it might have been easier for people to understand that if it was named: true tenchi muyo gaiden: Paradise war (faps note: gaiden = side story and gxp in japanise is true tenchi muyo gaiden: tenchi gxp)

Paradise warもいつも通り、ほぼ小説状態のプロットを書きましたが、ミロンは マジ、ヒロインにする予定ではありませんでした。それがまあ書き進める内にどんどん 存在感を増し、他のヒロイン候補を押しのけて中央にドンッと鎮座して居座ってしまいま した。半分はアーレアの悪食のせいです。あれがなければミロンのクルーザーが・・・・・・。と にかく主人公の近くに居座ってしまったが運の尽き、そもそも俺がああいうキャラ好きだ しね。しかたないよね? ただ本当にヒロインにするつもりはなかったのは、本当です。 コー地大錦土、いいけれど、こっちもアニメ化しこい*の"
I dont care to translate this basicly, oh well asusual i began writing paradise war with milon as the main heroin but as the others came into the story her role flattened out. or something like that heres the google translate:

As usual Paradise war wrote a plot of almost novel condition, but Miron was not planning to do it seriously, heroin. As it went on to write well, the presence increased steadily and pushed past other heroine candidates and settled down in the center. Half is due to Alea's bad food. If there is no such thing, Milon's cruiser .... Anyway, I stayed close to the main character, but my luck is gone, I guess I like kyara so much. It is not true that it just did not mean to truly make it a heroine. Koh Gejin Nishiki, good, but I want to make animation here *

今後の仕事についてですが、天地四期がこの後書きを書いている時点でほぼ終了です。

now to talk about my future works, the fourth part of tnechi muyo is almost finished as of the time of me writing this.

ー応、五期、続編の話はありますが、小説作業が終わってからなので、プロットを書ける のは来年、そこからシナリオ、コンテや設定とありますので、発売がどこになるかは未定 です。

The response to it was good so it seems were getting a 5th season, but it will have to wait until my novel work is over, there is scenereo and settings already made up (fap note: i think that's what this suggests may be wrong) so next year i will begin to write the plot, therefore it i am unsure when the actual release will be.

内容はKenshiの育成話が中心ですが、GXPキャラや今回のパラダイス・ウオー、時間 軸的には『天地無用|F』のキャラも出せるので、色々と楽しみではあります。

although the content will center on the kenshi's upbringing, Gxp Characters will be theer and Paradise war will be happening on the same time axis, tenchi muyo -if- characters can finally be used so i am looking forward to various things.

GXP小説は何とか来年頭を目標に、発刊ペースを元に戻したいと思ってますが、さすが に十五巻ほど分厚くはならないかと。

im thinking that the gxp novels are going to go back to their original release pace with the goal of out putting one a year for now but i wonder if they will all end up as thick as volume 15 if i do that (fap note: volume 15 is huge... i own it... its like 15 chapters and 500 pages. huge! usualy there like 200 pages)

それと冬コミですが、そろそろDMMの天地イラスト を説明文と共にまとめようかと思っています。

also im going to release a winter comic, but im thinking i will put together a compilation of the illustrations from the DMM (does he mean tenchi muyo bride ryouran that game from years ago?) with explanations for them.

今回の表紙に描いた大人版福ちゃんとか追 加する予定です。
I plan to add in the adult version of Fuku-chan drawn on this cover.

Attached low quality original text *cause upload limits* and DMM card for example

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you for the translation.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

MK did a number of new character illustrations for DMM back when the game was going, examples of which can be found throughout in this thread.

The Ryoko Christmas pic is an old (OAV3?) era art redone by DMM themselves I presume.

Thanks for the quicktranslate.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 27, 2017, 04:03:35 AM
MK did a number of new character illustrations for DMM back when the game was going, examples of which can be found throughout in this thread.

The Ryoko Christmas pic is an old (OAV3?) era art redone by DMM themselves I presume.

that thread is trash.

... or rather is should say... that thread is trash compaired to my comprehensive blog entry gathering and sorting all of them! muwhahahahahahahaah http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/tenchi-muyo-bride-ryouran.html
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 27, 2017, 05:49:59 AM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 27, 2017, 04:03:35 AM

that thread is trash.

... or rather is should say... that thread is trash compaired to my comprehensive blog entry gathering and sorting all of them! muwhahahahahahahaah http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/tenchi-muyo-bride-ryouran.html

RUDE :sotw:

very, but there were so many missing from that thread
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here