Will Reveal a new Series (or more!)
4 (36.4%)
Announces his Retirement
1 (9.1%)
Five guys burger and fries are duh best
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 14, 2013, 09:17:53 PM
Ya too bad Tenchi doesn't have a credit card.
Nor credit or a Bank account. Let's be real, his broke ass is only making it cause his grandfather is rich.

Farming and not even selling his crop? I'd make more at mcdonalds...

Nor credit or a Bank account. Let's be real, his broke ass is only making it cause his grandfather is rich.

Farming and not even selling his crop? I'd make more at mcdonalds...

Tenchi has No job

No Education

Doesn't even like to touch the girls

and they love him

Should we follow in his foot steps?

Clear as day why Mihoshi is hesitant to get as serious with Tenchi as the other girls are ready for. She clearly went to college and got a good job, and to have this jobless high school drop bum mooching off your hard earned GXP check?

Light hawk wings don't pay the bills...

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 14, 2013, 09:34:45 PMTenchi has No job

1.  He's is the Crown Prince of Jurai, blue bloods don't work
2.  He farms carrots for Ryo-ohki.  As her owner/parent, Washu is responsible and so owes Tenchi for all that.  Washu is independently wealthy, with all her patents and what not.
3.  Washu wants his carrot.
4.  His job is to look pretty for us girls :D
5.  He farms carrots, making him tan and buff for #4.

QuoteNo Education

1.  Tenchi described himself as an excellent student in episode 1.
2.  Earth educations are worthless compared to galactic ones.
3.  Washu wants to teach him.  Many things.

QuoteDoesn't even like to touch the girls

Ur just jealous.

Quoteand they love him

Yus:D

QuoteShould we follow in his foot steps?

photo sharing sites
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

That don't sound like no impressive resume to me...

Crown Prince? How is that suppose to raise our stocks and finances?

The door is that way Mr. Masaki....

Sounds like Tenchi is gonna have to strip and shake his money maker!  :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:

image sharing
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

back on topic. WHAT IS THE ETA ON THAT DOUJIN MR.SHADES OF BLUE  :pcgamer:

Like I said before; middle of February... most likely.

My copy is still in Japan, it turns out the items I've had xxxx acquire for me over the last few months got shuffled around in his housing relocation. But he was able to pick it up for me at Comiket. It's just waiting til he can get the other stuff gathered up before shipping it out.

Also I've asked him to order me a few things from Amazon, like a copy of that Dragon monthly magazine, with this pullout:

Quote from: shades of blue on January 16, 2013, 10:58:02 PM

My copy is still in Japan, it turns out the items I've had xxxx acquire for me over the last few months got shuffled around in his housing relocation. But he was able to pick it up for me at Comiket. It's just waiting til he can get the other stuff gathered up before shipping it out.

Also I've asked him to order me a few things from Amazon, like a copy of that Dragon monthly magazine, with this pullout:

The faces of Tenchi and Seina are priceless.

OMG, Tokimi is so qoot in that ;.;
pic upload

Looking pretty good for your Tokimi's in the harem theory...

January 17, 2013, 03:19:49 AM #102 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:23:20 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Depends on how it plays out....

I personally don't want her to get all lovey dovey with Tenchi, but I do want her in the harem. Her excuse for wanting to be with Tenchi is to learn the qualities of being human and just what about Tenchi makes her sisters go goo-goo eye'd for. But Washu and Tsunami has done the human realm thing for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNGGG time, so we should see very slow results with Tokimi. Like I want Tokimi to ask for a kiss, but to literally examine and critic the art of kissing more than just her wanting to shack up with Tenchi.

That way this can still stay in the realm of "lucky bastard harem" for that she only will do this stuff with Tenchi while feeling anyone else isn't worthy. When you got Tokimi, who was pretty much the Chousin hardass, calling you Sama....You're in.... :smug:

I agree with that.

But, on another note, I was just reading this interview again: http://www.aicanime.com/about/interview2_kajishima.html and motherfucker, I just want a fucking OVA 4 right now damnit.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 16, 2013, 11:09:38 PM

The faces of Tenchi and Seina are priceless.

"I mean I love these bitches an' all but damn, I can't even get my dick soft before another ho comes slidin' on down it like it's a 1666 London firepole."
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.