Halo 4

Started by Tenchi Ryu, November 01, 2012, 10:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 01, 2012, 12:48:14 PM
Paid Reviews

Doritos and Mountain Dew
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Halo 4 is probably a great game. At least, if  you're a fan of FPS and the previous Halo games. Doesn't make that review any less paid though. Microsoft could certainly afford it.

So I rented it from a Redbox booth, but the cheap bastards only supply you with the first disc that has the campaign and spartan ops. No biggie though, I plan on getting the full game not too long from now anyway.

The story so far is pretty cool, and its interesting to see Cortana freak out from her new rampancy disease. Master Chief is still pulling the same old one man army stunts, and I'm learning about the forerunners and their connections to the humans.

The story and co-op mode would be the reason I would buy this. If only they would release it for PC. : /

"Halo 4 was designed specifically for Xbox 360, and while we're always exploring new ways to expand the franchise and share the Halo experience with as many fans as possible, we do not currently have any plans to port Halo 4 to PC," a Microsoft representative said.

Quote from: Ybloc on November 23, 2012, 12:42:10 AM
"Halo 4 was designed specifically for Xbox 360, and while we're always exploring new ways to expand the franchise and share the Halo experience with as many fans as possible, we do not currently have any plans to port Halo 4 to PC," a Microsoft representative said.

Knowing Halo 1 was on both Xbox and PC and they both did well, then finding out Halo 2 was the same way but the PC port was using GFWL (yuck), and with no plans to make Halo 3 or Reach ported to the PC, I don't foresee a PC release of it.

When you think about it, the two biggest exclusives Xbox still has is Halo and Gears. Microsoft for some reason has not made either available for PC after the second and first installments respectively. I think they know this and are still trying to use both to sell the console, thus why you won't see either franchise on the PC anymore.
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

I know, I just wish console would die already. I blame the users.

HALO 2 anniversary RUMORED TO BE COMING OUT on XBONE this year!!!!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=760013

Halo 5: Guardians announced