The Demon and the Princess of the Sea

Started by Zigra, October 07, 2012, 07:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 07, 2012, 07:35:28 AM Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:53:31 AM by Zigra
Pre-story note- This story takes place in the same continuity as my other two stories, "I Neeju Right Now" and "No Greater Love". I explain a little more about this continuity in the Neeju story, which might ease some confusion about this one.

The Goddess and her lover embraced each other in bed. As always, Sasami felt her time with Ifurita was special, but tonight Ifurita seemed a bit lost in thought. And she felt certain as to why.

"You're thinking of her, aren't you?", the Goddess inquired with a smile, "I could see the way you couldn't take your eyes off of her during her cello performance today."

"Nothing gets by you, does it?" Ifurita responded, a smile on her face as well.

"So, tell me all about it." Sasami said as she snuggled into the Demon Goddess' breasts.

"I don't know. Michiru just fascinates me somehow. Since I've gotten here, I've gotten to know everybody in the family so well, yet not her so much. From what I've seen of her, she seems very serene and even kind, but she's the only one here who hasn't opened up to me yet. I would really like to get to know her better."

"Oh, and the fact that she's gorgeous also probably has something to do with me being drawn to her." Ifurita chuckled.

"So, why not make the first move and approach her yourself?"

"Huh?"

"Well, you see, Michi is not an outwardly social girl. She's not shy, like Little Misao, but she's not the first to open up to new people. However, if you approach her yourself, I think it would be worth your while. While not very outgoing, Michi is a wonderful girl once you get her to warm up to you."

Ifurita thought about it before Sasami spoke again.

"Think of it as being like how Little Makoto got you to open up to him, and how you got me to open up to you. Maybe the situation isn't anywhere near as serious, but I think you understand what I mean."

Ifurita's smile grew a bit wider.

The next morning, Ifurita knew where to find Michiru. As one of a group of heroines known as the Sailor Senshi, Michiru was said to wield powers related to the ocean. So, it stood to reason that Michiru would enjoy being close to Tsunami-fune's inner ocean.

Sure enough, it didn't take Ifurita long walking along the beach before she found the teal-haired girl looking out over the ocean, with the wind blowing freely through her hair. For a moment, she was struck by Michiru's beauty.

'Wow, she could easily match Sasami with the "Classical Princess" look.' Ifurta thought to herself.

When Ifurita tried to approach Michiru, she found it harder to do so than she previously imagined. She got this unpleasant fluttering feeling in her stomach, the same feeling she had when she first met Alielle. She wondered if this could be the human feeling of nervousness, and why somebody like her, who faced so many life and death situations, could be feeling such a thing over a seemingly minor matter like this.

As if Fate itself wanted to give Ifurita a push (or could it have been Tsunami herself observing the situation?), the wind picked up very suddenly, nearly throwing them both off their feet and they both yelped in surprise. When it was over, Michiru looked up and finally took notice of Ifurita standing not a few feet away from her.

"Umm, hello?" the teal-haired girl said.

* * *

The two of them shared a mild laugh as Michiru invited Ifurita to sit at the towel she had placed on the sand.

"So, you wanted to see me for something?" Michiru asked.

"Yes, well, I.....this is strangely hard for me to say, but....."

Ifurita paused for a moment, and Michiru noted the blush on otherwise pale woman's face. She gently placed her hand on the Demon Goddess'.

"I understand. You wanted to break the ice, so to speak?"

Ifurita sighed with a bit of relief. With Michiru's words, things seemed easier now.

"Yes, that's right." Ifurita finally went on, "You see, out of everybody in the family, you're something of a mystery to me. In the year or so that I've lived here, I've gotten to know everybody very well. Everybody but one person."

"I see. I guess that's largely my fault. I've never been the most congenial person on Earth. Some people have even called me 'cold' because of it. Things got even worse after my break up."

"Break up?" Ifurita asked

"Yes. During my highschool years, I had a long relationship with a girl named Haruka, who was also a Sailor Senshi like myself. At the time, there was nobody else I was closer with and we went through Hell and back for each other. Yet, somehow, something was missing. As we grew older, I guess we realized that we each wanted something out of a lover that neither could provide. I actually wanted more feminine women, while Haruka was looking for more butch and masculine women not unlike herself. So, our romance came to an end, but we remained good friends even to this day. I still talk with her, and she seems happy with her life partner, Misato, so I am happy for her."

"So, obviously, Sasami turned out to be a better match for you." Ifurita added.

"That's right. I met Sasami shortly after I broke up with Haruka. At the time, she had not fully merged with Tsunami, and I guess Tsunami had overseen me and how I was down in the dumps. She sent Sasami on a mission to put me back in good spirits. At first, Sasami approached me as just a friend, but at the time she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. As we got to know each other, I couldn't help fall in love with her, and it turned out the feeling was mutual, and things grew from there."

"Sasami has that effect on people." Ifurita noted, "Both her and Makoto really know how to save somebody who is at the lowest point in their lives. And my daughter, Sylia, has been just as much a healing factor in my life as her mother and Makoto. I guess it runs in the family."

"Yeah, I hear that you, Sasami, and Makoto have quite the history with each other." Michiru said.

Ifurita wanted to tell Michiru everything. About how she was ripped away from her mother and turned into a Demon God. About how Makoto eventually saved her from that. About her first meeting with Alielle. How she first met Tsunami on the strange world of Abeir-Toril, discovered that Tsunami was Makoto's future mother, and how she fell for Tsunami from that moment.

"Ah, it's a very, very long story." Ifurita explained, "I hope to be able to tell you everything sometime, but I have a feeling it could take days. But, right now, there's something in your own story that got me curious."

"What is that?" Michiru asked.

"You said that Sasami was the most beautiful woman you had ever seen 'at the time'. Does that mean you've met somebody who compares to her or is even more beautiful since that time?"

Michiru finally smiled as if she had finally heard something that she was waiting for Ifurita to say. She clasped Ifurita's hand with both of her own and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I'm looking at that woman right now." Michiru said warmly.

The two of them stared into each other's eyes for a moment before the teal-haired girl went on.

"And I've seen the way you look at me. I know that the reason you wanted to speak to me was something more than just wanting to get to know a mysterious person. And I can tell you know that I feel the same way about you. You are every bit as beautiful as Sasami herself, and anybody whom Sasami loves I love too."

Michiru embraced the Demon Goddess and they joined lips. They would remain in each other's arms for the rest of the night as they made love on the beach with the waves of Tsunami's ocean sweeping over them.

* * *

As the lovers slept on the sand, they were being observed.

"Are you sure these are the ones you want?" Tsunami asked to hovering spirits.

"Oh, yes, very much so!" Fisheye replied with excitement, "I think these two would make great mothers for us!"

"Indeed!" Reiko agreed with equal excitement.

The two spirits had been given the opportunity by Tsunami to be reborn after their previous deaths, and they now knew who they each would be reborn through.

"I don't know about you, but I want to be born through Michiru." Fisheye said, "I think it's appropriate for me to be born through the Senshi of the Sea."

"And I think Ifurita would be a great birth-mother for me." Reiko added.

The two spirits then changed into small glowing points of light as they descended upon the sleeping women. They entered their bodies through their lower regions. For the time being, Ifurita and Michiru knew not the gifts they had given each other.

END

I think you should explain your story because someone who doesn't know about your project will be lost. BTW, that a great idea Misato and Haruka are lovers. The person who think about it is a genius.  8)

Point about explaining the story further noted.

It seems you have a thing for lesbians huh? In either case, I'm not familiar with El-Hazard. I just couldn't get into it.