Rare OVA1/2 era video drama uploaded to youtube

Started by Eff Efferson, October 03, 2019, 09:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRKmZPctcPA

i keep track of new tenchi uploads to youtube.
as far as i know this is the first time this has ever appeared online.

youtube has auto subbed it and the translation to english is unintellegable trash but  basically from what i can see

enjoy, and maybe someone should back this up in the archives

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Very nice.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Was just about to comment on the YouTube auto-translate fidelity, very amusing. I will see if I can post something in the comments so the video uploader can create a closed caption overlay.

Quote from: WaitoKon on October 03, 2019, 01:37:56 PM
Was just about to comment on the YouTube auto-translate fidelity, very amusing. I will see if I can post something in the comments so the video uploader can create a closed caption overlay.

the plot was simple enough that i got the jist  of it, samurai era ayeka is spouting off some poetry about the night when a lecherous yosho comes into her room and scares her over something to do with tenchi  feudal tenchi and his travel partner partner mihoshi show up at her place when there intercepted by ryoko the dreaded oni! who kiddinaps tenchi to have drinks with her. and then ayeka bursts in and the two fight over tenchi... or something i dunno i have adhd
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

So, it was Tuesday?
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

It's always good to see a rarity posted here.  Thanks for the share!  :)
Quote from: Harls on October 03, 2019, 07:43:52 PMSo, it was Tuesday?
Let's face it... it isn't actually Tuesday until M. Bison shows up, even if it's just to make a quick cameo appearance.

<.< >.>

Hey, SOMEONE had to make the reference.  :emot-smugdog:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)