OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No need to get bent out of shape, there's nothing wrong with a little light criticism.  Tho it would be best to cite the lines missed, so they can be fixed in a later release.

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on March 10, 2017, 07:13:45 AM
Watched episode 2 w/ subs (and thanks for those fixed ones with the Japanese honorifics, though there were a couple of misses).

I'm the same EcchiOujisama that fixed the subs. It certainly dropped fast as compared to the first one and didn't get my usual INTJ 20x anal inspection before being released. It's just me doing it, there's no QC team cleaning up after me when I mistype and my brain sees what it meant to put there. There are threads on this very board for both episodes. If you see something that needs to be fixed in either one, definitely let me know. If you have an issue with a translation choice/change I make I will want you to make the case for it based on the Japanese and not how it may read in English. Stylistically I generally err on the side of being literal.

A few fixes have been made that haven't been released yet. In episode 1 I fixed a few things in Airi's first scene that still didn't feel right. In episode 2 the while while typo has been fixed and one inconsequential word was changed during the pillow talk at the end to sound a little better to an English ear(get to adulthood from the original subs changed to reached adulthood). If you see something else, I want to know about it in the appropriate thread. 

@Tsundere89 I do not get butthurt easily so there is no need to get all tsun tsun on my account. I can't fix issues if I don't know they're there. If anything I'm bothered by the fact that I started threads on this very forum stating that I did those subs, they are 2 of the top 3 topics on this very forum right now, and you guys are still talking about me like I'm not even here. Much like my ex, you really know how to make a guy feel appreciated. (T_T)
The official site for my translation efforts:

http://ecchioujisama.wordpress.com

I know you're here, I just enjoy watching you squirm.

Aeka-sama, that's not where my prostate is! Washu-chan and her biological weapons/next week's yakiniku never have any problem finding it...
The official site for my translation efforts:

http://ecchioujisama.wordpress.com

Can we not argue about subs please :chill:

March 10, 2017, 12:24:19 PM #500 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 01:33:32 PM by Harlod
Okay first time noob here just watching the OVAs , I want to know are those 3 accountant girls plus ringo apart of Seina's harem because I have being reading the wiki and it says it is implied that they are apart of the harem but when I went on e-hentai to look at Kajishima Masak books I came across this one Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Ban 16.08 saying that they are not apart of it so I want to know form you guys if they are part of it or whose is confirmed in Seina's harem I know he supposed to have 20.

March 10, 2017, 09:36:49 PM #501 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:17:05 PM by Tsundere89
Quote from: EcchiOujisama on March 10, 2017, 09:43:33 AM
Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on March 10, 2017, 07:13:45 AM
Watched episode 2 w/ subs (and thanks for those fixed ones with the Japanese honorifics, though there were a couple of misses).

I'm the same EcchiOujisama that fixed the subs. It certainly dropped fast as compared to the first one and didn't get my usual INTJ 20x anal inspection before being released. It's just me doing it, there's no QC team cleaning up after me when I mistype and my brain sees what it meant to put there. There are threads on this very board for both episodes. If you see something that needs to be fixed in either one, definitely let me know. If you have an issue with a translation choice/change I make I will want you to make the case for it based on the Japanese and not how it may read in English. Stylistically I generally err on the side of being literal.

A few fixes have been made that haven't been released yet. In episode 1 I fixed a few things in Airi's first scene that still didn't feel right. In episode 2 the while while typo has been fixed and one inconsequential word was changed during the pillow talk at the end to sound a little better to an English ear(get to adulthood from the original subs changed to reached adulthood). If you see something else, I want to know about it in the appropriate thread. 

@Tsundere89 I do not get butthurt easily so there is no need to get all tsun tsun on my account. I can't fix issues if I don't know they're there. If anything I'm bothered by the fact that I started threads on this very forum stating that I did those subs, they are 2 of the top 3 topics on this very forum right now, and you guys are still talking about me like I'm not even here. Much like my ex, you really know how to make a guy feel appreciated. (T_T)

First off I just want to thank you EcchiOujisama for your contribution to the community. I admit i was a bit too tsun tsun. It just rubbed me the wrong way how AstroNerdBoy would thank you and then criticizes you , but not tell you where you made the mistake. It just sounded  a bit snobbish in my opinion.  Anyhow that's water under the bridge.  Thank you for updating the subs.  Your efforts are much appreciated.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on March 10, 2017, 11:35:17 AM
Can we not argue about subs please :chill:

Sorry, Dr.Soviet for any disruption to the forum i might have caused. My tsun side came out too strong. :D lol

Quote from: Harlod on March 10, 2017, 12:24:19 PM
Okay first time noob here just watching the OVAs , I want to know are those 3 accountant girls plus ringo apart of Seina's harem because I have being reading the wiki and it says it is implied that they are apart of the harem but when I went on e-hentai to look at Kajishima Masak books I came across this one Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Ban 16.08 saying that they are not apart of it so I want to know form you guys if they are part of it or whose is confirmed in Seina's harem I know he supposed to have 20.

I don't think they are. I don't think he marries 20 women either.  He might have 20 women who have the hots for him but as far as i know he still marries the original 4 girls in light novels. I  have not been able to read the LN because they are in japanese ,but based on the cover of vol 14 i think its safe to assume that he marries the main 4 girls for sure.  Kajishima Masaki if doujinshi also implies that he only marries the 4.  From what i read i think the girls are supposed to play some part in helping counteract Senias bad luck.  Washu made a chart about it which can be seen on Sena Yamadia wiki page.

March 10, 2017, 10:51:13 PM #504 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 11:10:53 PM by Y_Anthony_Who
Quote from: Tsundere89 on March 10, 2017, 10:00:48 PM
Quote from: Harlod on March 10, 2017, 12:24:19 PM

I don't think they are. I don't think he marries 20 women either.  He might have 20 women who have the hots for him but as far as i know he still marries the original 4 girls in light novels. I  have not been able to read the LN because they are in japanese ,but based on the cover of vol 14 i think its safe to assume that he marries the main 4 girls for sure.  Kajishima Masaki if doujinshi also implies that he only marries the 4.  From what i read i think the girls are supposed to play some part in helping counteract Senias bad luck.  Washu made a chart about it which can be seen on Sena Yamadia wiki page.

In the IF doujins Seina also seems married to Gyokuren, Suiren, Hakuren, and Karen. The three accountants, however, are definitely not Seina's love interests, let alone future wives.

Also, I'm sure Airi used her research to strengthen Minaho while she was in hiding/exile at the academy. The thing I said about abuse was a joke! A joke!

Gyokuren was in If 2 & 3, Karen was in 3, Suiren and Hakuren weren't visible but they are a quartet so I think it's inferred. They didn't have any kids in the current IFs but given MK's history and their presence at the Yamada home in IF I think it's safe to assume they become official harem members, but anything is possible, I suppose.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on March 11, 2017, 12:26:46 AM
Gyokuren was in If 2 & 3, Karen was in 3, Suiren and Hakuren weren't visible but they are a quartet so I think it's inferred. They didn't have any kids in the current IFs but given MK's history and their presence at the Yamada home in IF I think it's safe to assume they become official harem members, but anything is possible, I suppose.

They also could just be part of his crew.  They were shown to be in the last episode of the anime.  vol 14 of the light novels out.  To bad i can't read japanese otherwise i would read for clarification.  This picture makes me think they just might be part of the crew. If they were his wives i think they would be shown more. Also now that sena is a member of the royal family they would most likely not be high enough in class status to marry him.  Like you said though who knows

[attachment deleted by admin]

They also could just be part of his crew.  They were shown to be in the last episode of the anime.  vol 14 of the light novels out.  To bad i can't read japanese otherwise i would read for clarification.
[/quote]

check the forum i posted the machine translated version its practically english
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

March 11, 2017, 05:39:48 AM #508 Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 07:50:47 AM by Tsundere89
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 11, 2017, 04:07:08 AM

They also could just be part of his crew.  They were shown to be in the last episode of the anime.  vol 14 of the light novels out.  To bad i can't read japanese otherwise i would read for clarification.

[/quote]

Thank you for the info.  I skimmed it and it does not appear that he married the federation ladies unless i missed something.

Quote from: Tsundere89 on March 11, 2017, 05:39:48 AM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 11, 2017, 04:07:08 AM

Thank you for the info.  I don't know when i will have to read it. I assume you read it.  Did the novel state he married the federation ladies?
[/quote]

yeah i read through its actualy one of the only ones i have read through besides paradise war 3. and i was surprised at just how much of it was legible although much of whats written in it is hard to grasp because of how foreign the new characters added in are. its hard to grasp when they talk about original plot lines and characters without any reference. liek acha is the wau girl. and it goes alot into kirche and d  and miki being from DUAL! and seina being kazuki.

...he saw Kiriko, Amane, Ryoko, Neeju in a wedding dress looking at him and smiling...."

"Fuku who cute pretty from behind the screen came popping out. Subsequently Miki clones are decorated similar to Fuku and appear."

if you consider fuku to have been married to him as well then this means fuku miki D and kirche as cabbits are all also married to him.

"Besides the wedding ceremony, I will publicly announce that Kamidake has officially become a ship of Seina, and the Miki's will be introduced in the form of a backup terminal, mainly with Fuku-chan, and then maybe their maker Who knows? "

"are you going to anounce Washu-san's survival?"
   "Well, there are also a lot of people who already know, so it's not like it will a big mess to......"

"By the way, like Airi ...... What happened to Hakuren, I have not heard anything from Seto?"
   "They are officially scheduled to be a part of the Kamidake's crew, but at this time will not be announced as members of the crew crew. "

---------

"Here, Mizune.Ringo does not disturb you"
   "Ouch, it hurts! Do not pull my ears!"
    It is a bit boyish MasakiOtoka that musically pulls Masaki Mizune's ears while lifting blood vessels in temple.
   "You, Mr. Ringo, do not disturb"
    It was Masaki Fuuka, which seems to be the oldest, with a calm feeling.
    As these surname, these three people are officials of the Earth, Masaki village.
------
Ringo answered while watching the numbers in front of me. What Ringo is doing now is Seina's wedding budget management. It manages dubious expenses and instructs subordinates the proper price negotiation.

---------------

so they do appear with ringo. in the last volume after all. ringo is pretty happy that seina caught tarrant because that means he got another massive payoff. but no they are not married to him they do seem to be his accountant quartet though.
----------------
"so we will take care of the wedding reception of Yamada family, Jurai Masaki family, Kaunaq family, Balta family, Melmas family."

-----
    On Kamidake 's bridge, Kiriko and Fuku clones wearing a wedding dress are staring at the spy ship where Hakuren' s on the main monitor 's radar looks as if they were parent enemies.
   "But I do not really understand the motive,"
    The humanoid Miki is a bracelet with his arms folded.
----------
at one point tenchi goes well their 2nd teir candidates for marrying seina, i guess we shouldn't be that worried about them kidnapping him and seto reveals she wanted them to marry seina to  but i am not sure if they actually do it.

i guess we will find out in gxp 15.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here