OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteAnyone recognize the green haired girl?

Probably Airi.
She normally wears a bun, but it's actually quite long.
I'm curious about the school shoes. Seina's sister?
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Since this one is leading up to the wedding, I wonder what else we'll get. I'd love more focus on the main group.

can we all take a moment to enjoy just how off the first post in this thread is. because i giggle everytime i reread it
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 09, 2017, 07:02:39 PM
can we all take a moment to enjoy just how off the first post in this thread is. because i giggle everytime i reread it

Was an exciting time.

I don't even know why they're going over the wedding, didn't we get that in OVA 3?

Quote from: onimono on April 09, 2017, 10:15:34 PM
I don't even know why they're going over the wedding, didn't we get that in OVA 3?

It's to show how different the characters are compared to how they used to be.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 09, 2017, 11:13:05 PM

I watched the episode and yah I noticed the major difference in the characters personalitys, I miss them :(

First half I forgot I was even watching Tenchi Muyo :/

Did we have a time skip from the last episode???

While I liked GXP I have to admit I'm getting annoyed now with all the talk of it. If I wanted to see that I'd just rewatch the series again, I wanted to see Tenchi and his harem.

And am confused about the timeline. What's the point in having the next Ova about the wedding we pretty much saw in the last Ova???

I hope the next episode is about the harem itself....

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 09, 2017, 11:13:05 PM

That's true, I suppose.

I finally watched the two episodes on youtube so I am probably late to the party. Kinda likes it even if the characters past a bit too much think just talking. I kinda like the relation between Minaho and Tenchi and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.

Sorry if that was ask before (too lazy read 37 pages), but is the purple haired woman who is the kinda a punching bag to the two other introduced women also Taro's mother? That wasn't clear for me. Also that guy at the beginning of episode 2 is the same guy who will marry Seina's sister, right?

Quote from: Gaston on April 11, 2017, 06:28:14 AM
is the purple haired woman who is the kinda a punching bag to the two other introduced women also Taro's mother? That wasn't clear for me.

No.

QuoteAlso that guy at the beginning of episode 2 is the same guy who will marry Seina's sister, right?

Yes.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on April 11, 2017, 07:29:16 AM
Quote from: Gaston on April 11, 2017, 06:28:14 AM
is the purple haired woman who is the kinda a punching bag to the two other introduced women also Taro's mother? That wasn't clear for me.

No.

QuoteAlso that guy at the beginning of episode 2 is the same guy who will marry Seina's sister, right?

Yes.

surprisingly she isn't taro's mother. her old mentions in the doujin seemed to imply otoka was taro's mother but that never made any sense. but that black haired girl is clearly kasumi... who would be taro's mother.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

April 13, 2017, 11:56:49 AM #554 Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:11:19 PM by Fap_fapperson
awwww yeah that means there's still  room for a surprise attack from tarrant Shank episode .... and time for this with seto and amame

and this other page too with amane and suiren for some reason.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here