Suprise! bonus chapter translations 5 Couch fucker edition!

Started by Eff Efferson, April 21, 2018, 01:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Two new chapters!

In this one part of kagato's backstory is revealed,
Seto confirms she is naja!
and Tarrant fucks his sofa! (dead serious)

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/p/gxp-8-chapter-8.html

This one  is the fight with tarrant and zinv:
Except it's the novel version!
Will kirche cut off seina's fingers?
Is kirche dead?!
Whats's up with the 3 cabbits?
Can Goku Defeat Dr. Clays evil androids?
Does D still like curry?

Find out on DUAL! BALL Z

(ps there is a bonus excerpt from when he first gets inside zinv at the end.)

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/04/gxp-13-chapter-7.html

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

April 21, 2018, 01:38:32 AM #2 Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 03:57:27 AM by Fap_fapperson
 Expect a bunch of more shit like that because the second half of GXP HAS NO CHILL...

NONE!

edit:
next up are some rasepushi introduction chapters. get ready for washu perving out as she watched the owner of the racsepshi's wife get naked and stare into space as she is blasted with space vibrations so she can "feel" the battle going on outside. if u get my drift.

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 21, 2018, 01:38:32 AMExpect a bunch of more shit like that because the second half of GXP HAS NO CHILL...

NONE!
:staredog:
...Thanks?

Quote from: Fap_fapperson
There are rumors that they were actually  aiming to capture a royal ship that was said to be the founder of the others."

"the founder?"

"Well you know how There are  first generation, and second generation royal ships? It's assumed that what they were seeking was something above the first generation."

"Oh, I see. so was Kagato the one who built the Ryo-Ohki?"

"That is a mystery .... but, what kind of person do you think the person who could build a ship that can fight equally with a royal ship is?"

"What kind of person are they? ... probably a scientist ......oh someone from the Academy!"

"Yes! And yet, no one has ever published anything about a ship even remotely equal to Ryo-Ohki, the most likely possibility is that it was probably made by Washu Hakubi , the number one philosopher from the academy who went missing, but for now it's just a theory. "
This passage just makes me more curious about the actual capabilities and development that went into the Soja and also later on, Noike's custom-modded Royal Ship.