Uploaded Muyou no Hitobito (Nontan Project) to e-Hentai

Started by BobSchlotkin, November 05, 2020, 11:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Howdy all,
I scanned Muyou no Hitobito (Nontan Project) last night and just finished uploading it to e-Hentai.org.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1771277/39367b0e79/

That leaves:

Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Sanki #6 お祭り前日の夜 天地三期 #6 - I really hated the scan on e-Hentai.
Kamidake Onsen 2002 - Ianryoko Tohjitsu no Yoru 慰安旅行当日の夜
[ID REX Comics Comics] Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Vol 1 [IDコミックス REXコミックス] 異世界の聖機師物語 上
[ID REX Comics Comics] Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Vol 2 [IDコミックス REXコミックス] 異世界の聖機師物語 下

Those last two are gonna be fun! Almost 200 pages each.
I found all of these on Mandarake.co.jp for reasonable prices. There are about 10 more that are missing that are also reasonable. I'll try to get those in the future.

The hard one is going to be Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Ban 15.03 お祭前日の夜 天地版 15.03.
The only place I've seen it is on E-Bay for about $350. I'm not planning on spending that much to tear it up to scan. Hopefully I can find it elsewhere.

Enjoy,
BobSchlotkin
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

Nice. I thought these were mostly handwritten but this looks like it will be easy to scan and put into a translator to at least get a general sense of what's in it...

No translation needed to get a chuckle out of that little Ryoko/ Sasami smooch.
...in my pants

Quote from: Nonsuch Ned on November 06, 2020, 01:55:41 PM
Nice. I thought these were mostly handwritten but this looks like it will be easy to scan and put into a translator to at least get a general sense of what's in it...

No translation needed to get a chuckle out of that little Ryoko/ Sasami smooch.

I have the photon one and the many ryo ohkis one and i had a realyl hard time getting goodenough scans done myself  X_x i wish i knew how to do it like yall do
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

If anyone has copies they want scanned but don't want to tear them apart to get a flat scan...

Well, first, look around to see if any local libraries, (university libraries would be most likely) have a "BookEdge Scanner" - a scanner that has a bed that scans all the way up to edge, so you can scan a book all the way to the gutter. Meaning you can scan it with the book open and still get a perfectly flat scan.

If you can't, PM me and I'll send you my address and I can do it for you. I am a librarian. I use a BookEdge scanner to copy InterLibrary Loan requests.

It's doable.

I'm also very good at cleaning up page scans with Adobe Acrobat Pro.

...in my pants