OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So far I like the OVA but it would be nice to have a little more action.

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on June 27, 2017, 03:10:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/v/zOb3dKStKbU

This felt good to watch.

I wouldn't mind hanging out at the shooting range with Rally.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on June 26, 2017, 11:56:30 PM
So far I like the OVA but it would be nice to have a little more action.
Consider it the cost of AIC fucking over Kajishima-sensei with OVA3. Hopefully OVA5 will have a lot more action and intrigue.

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on June 24, 2017, 05:50:45 PM
ive never read anything that says anything even remotly close to tenchi has two sisters. unless someone mistook airi for his sister

I could not tell you, as I have no idea where these people got their information from. And given how much bullshit there is from tenchitrolls, you may as well take it with a grain of salt. That said, his 'sister' could simply be Reia. Since Kiyone found Reia and from the looks of it, took her in, I would imagine Reia was raised like one of Kiyone's own children. So that could be the mystery of who this 2nd 'sister' is or if this 'sister' even exists, to begin with.

I'll ask Japanese fans if they have heard anything of a 2nd sister.

Does anyone have a link to (or can someone post) the 3 drama CDs that came with the blu-rays?  Preferably in a lossless format.  I'd hate to have to buy the blu-rays, which I probably couldn't even watch due to region locking, just to get the drama CDs...  I will be buying the blu-days if it ever gets a US release though.

Well the stuff about Reia coming from Geminar is nice though that still feel like people just talk to gives informations to the audience. I hope the last episode has more action.

Best parts are the scenes wit Airi and why the fuck most girls have towels during the bath scenes? Booooo I want see titts!

Quoteblu-rays, which I probably couldn't even watch due to region locking,

They aren't locked, although Japan and the US use the same Blu-Ray region, anyway.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on July 01, 2017, 09:39:21 PM
They aren't locked, although Japan and the US use the same Blu-Ray region, anyway.

Ah, I was mistaking the DVD region codes...  Good to know!  Guess I'll have to add them to my wish list and pick them up in a while.

Quote from: Gaston on July 01, 2017, 08:44:10 PM
Well the stuff about Reia coming from Geminar is nice though that still feel like people just talk to gives informations to the audience. I hope the last episode has more action.

I wouldn't count on it. I would expect more general conversation with random GXP references and now with Geminar references.

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on July 02, 2017, 04:55:18 AM
Quote from: Gaston on July 01, 2017, 08:44:10 PM

I wouldn't count on it. I would expect more general conversation with random GXP references and now with Geminar references.
*tenchi in peter grifin voice*  heeey ryoko remember that time when seina tripped n fell into mikamis boobs right in front of  american actor tony danza? *insert cutaway gag*
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I want to speculate about episode 4 of OAV 4.

I think it is the Kenshi grow-up montage. We get to see him learn everything from each of his sisters. I want to see the episode end with them watching Kenshi kill Gaea with an animated version of this attached pic.

It would be fun to see the girls reaction to Kenshi's arrival and various moments but I doubt that would happen.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: Ricin on July 04, 2017, 05:14:02 PM
I want to speculate about episode 4 of OAV 4.

I think it is the Kenshi grow-up montage. We get to see him learn everything from each of his sisters. I want to see the episode end with them watching Kenshi kill Gaea with an animated version of this attached pic.

It would be fun to see the girls reaction to Kenshi's arrival and various moments but I doubt that would happen.

I like this idea, pretty much what I was thinking and hoping for episode 4, but like you said seems unlikely

Has there been any news on if a Western company will pick OVA4 up for a dub?