So anybody know any canon word about Kenshi and what happens after Geminar?

Started by kamikaze00007, October 03, 2019, 05:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think the Kajishima doujinshis have somehow already hinted that Kenshi would eventually meet the Geminar girls' moms and they would eventually also join in in hounding Kenshi after the events of Geminar. However, I can't seem to find any word if there was ever any "plans" or "concepts" as to what happens after that. I'm left asking a number of questions especially since we all know by now that Geminar is in a parallel universe set in a "pre-space travel developing civilization".

I would assume Kenshi returns to the Tenchi-verse but what about the "harem"? It can be speculated that he has like as many bride candidates as Seina has when you look at how Geminar's anime ended (can't say for the novel version). Many of those women are major persona in Geminar's world politics too so I don't think they could just up and disappear.

Another idea would be that they could transfer the planet Geminar itself into the Tenchi universe and treat it as they would any pre-space faring civilization. Judging by Geminar's culture it would fit right in within the Renza Federation's perimeter. It can also be scaled down within the territory scope of just the Swan and make it like another hidden Masaki village.

Judging by Rea and co's attitude about caring for Kenshi I doubt they'd leave him stuck in the parallel universe without communication for years until he is married to the women of Geminar. The boy himself wants to go home after all.

I'm very curious about this but it seems Geminar has been left undeveloped post the series events so I'm wondering if other people have found any other info for post-anime series events with regards to this series.

Quote from: kamikaze00007 on October 03, 2019, 05:00:28 AM
Geminar is in a parallel universe set in a "pre-space travel developing civilization".
I'm nitpicking I know but, Post space travel. they had it at one point during the time of photon, but photon messed with the galactic ahou energy furnace that was hidden on geminar and made it so it no longer sent the energy through space, so all the ahou powered space ships in the galaxy stopped working.

the only thing I've seen so far is the implication that seina is literally going to use magic to send him there and in theory can retrieve him at any time.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Wait, Eff, does this mean Photon or one of his betters is stuck adrift on an advanced Geminar battlewagon?

Quote from: WaitoKon on October 03, 2019, 02:12:57 PM
Wait, Eff, does this mean Photon or one of his betters is stuck adrift on an advanced Geminar battlewagon?

he was on the planet when he did it. and clearly he did something right since all their royalty has the last names of his waifus.

but yes, in all likeliness every nameless non main character floating in space got stuck adrift.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Isn't that like, a big ouch for the stranded folks?

If I remember from GXP the "entity" that contacted Seina to "spread magic" mentioned that Ahou/Mahou was "bad" as it's born from the repulsion phenomenon of encountering "the unknown" caused by technology in contact with Magic (although I don't know which side is the culprit). Ena is supposed to be the "good" power source as it comes from within the Magic Organ or something like that.

Judging by the fact that the tech in pre-Seikishi Geminar used Ahou pretty much means all those stranded folks are dead due to the events of Photon. I mean, you need the Magic Plants to create an environment of Ena and they probably didn't have those on board for emergencies.

Oh, speaking of GXP, now I know why War on Geminar showed the planet was so full of vegetation... Seriously, GXP has expanded the world building across Kajishima's works.