Comiket 103

Started by BobSchlotkin, December 30, 2023, 03:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I completely forgot about C103 until I saw it on the news this evening.
I jumped on Mandarake and discovered that the C103 offering is basically a waste of time.

Kajishima Onsen (Masaki Kajishima) Tenchi Muyo -If- "I haven't grown anything since elementary school (tentative)" Part 5

I've ordered it and will post it on e-hentai when it shows up and I get it scanned.
I was really hoping for Shidou Hen stuff. I would also have liked to see Tenchi Muyo -If- 7. Ah well.
I'll check Mandarake again in a few days and see if Kajishima has a second offering.

BoB
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

was about to make a thread haha. I'll sticky this one right now.

I just uploaded the C103 Doujin to e-hentai.org.
https://e-hentai.org/g/2786621/47aeefd70a/

Here is the English translation of the Afterword:
■ Afterword ■
This is the fifth book in the "Growing Something" series. It has been a long time since I've worked on an original doujinshi, due in part to Corona and the work on Tenchi, and to be honest, I wasn't sure what to start. I thought it might be possible that some people might be new to the series. I thought about re-releasing a small number of copies, but considering the handling and budget, I thought it would be better to make it a compilation, so I decided not to do it this time.

I enjoyed working on this one, partly to switch my mind, and it seemed to clear the haze from my head, and I was able to restart my energy to do more things. I've been so dazed that I can't remember what I was doing around October.

To be honest, I am still undecided about my future work. I will start preparing for various things, but in order of precedence, it will be the main part of "Paradise". In terms of the story, Tenchi and Seina will be quiet behind the scenes for a while, so Kukoma Shou will play the leading role on the front stage from now on. I'm sorry about the novel, but I'll get around to it next year, so please wait a little longer. Sorry, Airen, you are the one who really did it.
Masaki Kajishima

Kinda pissed about this one! On the other hand, there is something to look forward to concerning Paradise War and GXP 18!

Enjoy!
BoB

Yes, damn thing is as indecipherable as ever.
Nice designs, although close-ups often look like Kiriko.
SOMETHING is happening... who knows what.
...in my pants

Yeah, I thought that one character looked like Kiriko as well.

I have no idea what is going on in this series! I just hope he doesn't decide to deviate from Paradise War and GXP 18 to do something with this.

BoB