C92 (War on Geminar / GXP ) - Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchiban 17.08

Started by جبريل 無道, October 12, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lawzy, that's a lot of text.  :shepicide:

Good on you, Ricin.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on November 10, 2017, 06:06:57 AM
Lawzy, that's a lot of text.  :shepicide:

Good on you, Ricin.

my sentiments exactly im so glad i didnt have to do it... also suprised that my quick lazy translations are so close . this needs some minor corrections for grammer and to make it more... casual advanced tenchi fan acessable but i dont think anyone (definately wont be me) is willing to go through and make them.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thanks Ricin. This definitely got me more interested in Paradise War. We should really start badgering J-Novel Club about picking it up.

To the person who put the doujin on E-Hentai. I understand why you did it but I didn't put it up there for 2 reasons.

1) I want some things to stay exclusive to us for a little bit, not for long but maybe a few days or a week.
2) I wanted to include the Please Donate Splash image at the end of the doujin

Please update the E-Hentai listing with the Uselesss Tenchi donate splash page.

Thank you for your time

[attachment deleted by admin]

Minaho  said in OAV 4. Siena never says no to any job given to him. I am trying to find out what Seto was trying to blackmail him with.

THANKS!  :worship: This is great! Learned a bit about Paradise War characters and why the cabbits were white! And judging by D it looks like Kajishima decided the cabbit squad's human forms should have their gems on their foreheads(Miki and Kirche's are obscured by their bangs). I dig it. Also Fuku is hot.