and another move over from old forum

Started by rumiya, October 27, 2012, 06:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey hey
i was wondering where everyone went to....glad to see a lot of familiar faces here...

When I heard Ayeka.net was going down I offered to create a new site for everyone so they went here!

ahhh.
well love the looks,and yes tenchi is still 1 of my favs anamie. including all the sammy stuff.
should be as i got over 300+ original cel from them  :) yes i got a sasami site,run it thru me fiber line.. :)
currently on 1 of my bu servers,as some one hacked into the pip and tries to hijack it to wiki.
need to fire main server back up and grabb all the scans and so there and upload to bu. i got 3 bu servers,need to update them all..a lot of art book scans /cels and screen captures on it..and am very current on releases to.hehehehe.was 1 on the encoders on ayekas bliss.. currently encoding heavens memo pad bd, and unlimited blade works bd..

This has been on my mind for a bit... Where did you get the inspiration for that username?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Hey Rumiya, surprised you found this place, with Ayeka.net being all godaddy and stuff.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: Auir on October 30, 2012, 01:52:38 PM
This has been on my mind for a bit... Where did you get the inspiration for that username?
got it from mg sammy series, since misao is one of my fav charactors